aztop
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Help File?

[Post New]by aztop on Nov 4, 10 3:02 PM
I'm new to this sort of game. I'm at a loss on how the shopping is supposed to work. Why & what to buy and when to buy it, for example a cage. Is there any explanation for the shopping screen. The help doesn't explain anything. I purchased a bigger warehouse and boat but then I still have to buy them again on a specific level?

Thanks.

I'm frustrated.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:Help File?

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Nov 8, 10 5:08 PM
I own all the Farm Frenzy Games. The 1st one taught me how it works. Practice is also a huge plus. For instance you will need to play the earlier levels over and over just to be able to upgrade the cage, warehouse and truck, that's not even mentioning the upgrading of the shops. Also keep your eyes peeled for any level that awards a huge bonus. It's these bonus points that you use to buy stuff in the shop.

A long time passed between the 1st and 2nd game release, so we had tons of time to get the system down to a sort of science.

As you play, you will see the importance of all these upgrades. They all help you play a better planned game.

The good thing is that you can take all the time you want, the game always lets you move on.

My 1st time playing Farm Frenzy I got like 90% just checked. Later after many times playing it, getting all gold was a breeze.

Don't give up or beat yourself up.

aztop
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by aztop on Nov 10, 10 9:07 AM
Thanks. I sort of figured that out - you needed to buy stuff and then go back and redo levels. What is the first game's name, I might want to take a look at it. I'm sort of addicted to this now. However, I really liked Roads to Rome and Princess II (?) which had more stuff going on. The field of play on this game is rather limited to a small area.

Can you suggest any others like Roads to Rome?

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Nov 10, 10 5:38 PM
The name of the 1st game was Farm Frenzy. I really like Royal Envoy, it lets you proceed no matter what. You might try that one also. An older one that's still on the hot list is Be Rich. Wonderburg for also great - they made My Kingdom for the Princess.

These games are strategy as well as time time management - but they let you go on even if you don't make their time and the levels are all re-playable.

aztop
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by aztop on Nov 11, 10 8:11 AM
Yes I did Royal Envoy and really liked it! I will check out the others. Thanks for the info.

Go to: