Farm Tribe, collect the map?

[Post New]by caxandra on Nov 4, 10 4:00 PM
Hi,
I am hoping one of you can help, I am playing Farm Tribe, I now have to collect the map, I put someone on the but they don't pick it up. Anyone know how to get this done?
Thanks.

ps, if I am posting this in the wrong section sorry about that, I have no idea were I should post it so I figured this would be OK

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Farm Tribe, collect the map?

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 4, 10 4:26 PM
Hey caxandra,

Welcome to the pond! Although the Fishies in the Chit-Chat Corner are very helpful, the best help comes from the Game Forum. These are easy to get to - just click the Forums tab on the home page and search for your game under ‘All Game Forums’.

Found this thread might be helpful:

Map - Yawn!

I'm going to move this thread on over into the Farm Tribe game forum and this discussion can be continued here. But this discussion will still be visible in both the Chit-Chat Corner and the Game Forum!

-bfgArnoStyx

bats33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bats33 on Nov 4, 10 8:05 PM
Hi. I find that when you need to clean up trash, pick up map pieces, eggs, etc. I need to put the guy in front of the item till he/she gets a green ! over the head and then drop him/her.

[Post New]by spiderdude62 on Jan 15, 11 5:19 PM
I am at the part in the game where it ask to collect the map. It is right after receiving the cake recipe. I have always been able to find the other map pieces on the ground by dropping a worker on it to pick it up. But now there is no map piece to be found anywhere!? Can anybody help me on this level? would really appreciate it!

[Post New]by zuzaneczka on Jan 17, 11 8:14 AM
I collected all the pieces and discovered the yellow totem!

[Post New]by granywitch on Jan 25, 11 4:06 PM
zuzaneczka wrote:I collected all the pieces and discovered the yellow totem!

how did you find all the map pieces?

[Post New]by SPRINGDAYS on Mar 2, 11 12:29 PM
Map pieces just show up. Just keep up with everything else. Not much to tell you but thats what I've been doing.
Has anyone seen the fan shells. I need to find them both.
Thanks

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Mar 6, 11 4:59 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I went ahead and used this time to try to find my collections. When I first read this I still had 7 pieces of map to go but now only have two. However when I first got that message to collect the map, it took a while for the first piece to show up.

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 5:00:08 PM PST

Go to: