Dark Priests game issue

[Post New]by calspach on Nov 4, 10 4:56 PM
When I am in the kitchen and I drop the meat down. It shows up on my inventory but just disappears. I need it to give to the raven for the mask. is this happening to anyone else

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Dark Priests game issue

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Nov 4, 10 6:31 PM
Did you try using the right left arrows in your inventory? I don't recall how much inventory one has at that point of the game, but if there are more items in your inventory than the number of inventory slots at the bottom of the game screen, then you have to use right or left arrows at each end of the inventory slots to see everything.

I hope this helps (and makes sense!)

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 7, 10 11:11 AM
Welcome to the pond calspach and thanks shadowfax44 for swimming by to help!

The current Big Fish Games version of Mystery Age: The Dark Priests shouldn't be having issues with the meat not going into your inventory. As this was an issue related to the BETA version (that may have been spread to unauthorized/pirate game sites), please make sure that you have the latest version from Big Fish Games by uninstalling and reinstalling the game directly from the game page here or from your Purchase History.

Here is a great help article to help you with this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you are still having issues please contact Customer Support. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

ThomAndJerry
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ThomAndJerry on Nov 8, 10 10:08 AM
bfgDonau wrote:Welcome to the pond calspach and thanks shadowfax44 for swimming by to help!

The current Big Fish Games version of Mystery Age: The Dark Priests shouldn't be having issues with the meat not going into your inventory. As this was an issue related to the BETA version (that may have been spread to unauthorized/pirate game sites), please make sure that you have the latest version from Big Fish Games by uninstalling and reinstalling the game directly from the game page <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/9314>here</a> or from your <a href=https://store.bigfishgames.com/my_account/my_purchase_history.php>Purchase History</a>.

hahahahahahaha no it wasnt....rotflmao. I have now purchased two games from you people and BOTH have a glitch that you insist on using that excuse with. Mysteries Inheritance was the EXACT same way..lol. And, despite the fact that I downloaded THAT game 4 times from my purchase history, it still has the pear glitch in it and you REFUSE to give me a refund on it - you keep insisting that I have a "pirated" copy of it when its is RIGHT THERE in my purchase history!! I just redownloaded this one TODAY and it STILL has that glitch so you people need to stop lying to folks and fess up to people and tell them the truth. The truth is, you people sold the wrong version, and you do not know how to fix it, and no matter what those of us do that PURCHASE it (or the other one), its not going to work because that purchase history download will ALWAYS direct us to the same exact download (you know.. the one with the glitch in it). So until you fix that, their never going to work right.

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 10:09:42 AM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 8, 10 2:55 PM
Hi folks,

Users who have purchased Mystery Age: The Dark Priests from our site and installed the game directly from their <as-html>Purchase History</as-html> should not experience a glitch with the meat or with a missing pear in Time Mysteries: Inheritance.

If you are experiencing either or both of these glitches and have purchased the game in question from us, please get in touch with Customer Support via the green envelope to the right as they will be able to help further and get everything taken care of.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: