johnniewhiskey
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

There's something wrong...

[Post New]by johnniewhiskey on Nov 4, 10 5:51 PM
..with this game. I know all BF games are guaranteed to be virus-free, but this one definitely does something to my computer.

When I first installed it, the game just froze and I couldn't get out of it so I had to go to windows task manager to end task.

All that happened was the whole screen went fuzzy and the text was huge, so I had to re-boot my computer. In the end my husband had to go into the main menu and re-do all the display. I un-installed and re-installed only to have the same thing happen again. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Re:There's something wrong...

[Post New]by anbodil on Nov 5, 10 9:20 PM
Not quite...but when I want to quit the game, it says "press any key" well i doesn't work not even the esc butten works..so aut of the game sqreem an close from the taskbar....that cant be right....an i also had that problem whit the cusor and the glass of wine to calm the lady down......

[Post New]by anbodil on Nov 5, 10 9:21 PM
Not quite...but when I want to quit the game, it says "press any key" well i doesn't work not even the esc butten works..so aut of the game sqreem an close from the taskbar....that cant be right....an i also had that problem whit the cusor and the glass of wine to calm the lady down......

[Post New]by butterfly98 on Dec 19, 10 12:25 PM
This would be a good game if it worked the way it is suppose to. This game runs soo slow that i want my money back!!!!

[Post New]by sandy01m on Dec 20, 10 8:32 AM
I agree....something is wrong.....it's like everything is in slow motion...I have reinstalled this game 3 times and it is still the same....too bad..it looks like it would be a really great game

[Post New]by dymondgirl2 on Jan 5, 12 8:15 PM
Yes, my game has froze up or something. When I try to resume game it does nothing.

There's something wrong...

[Post New]by rjrocktenn on Feb 5, 12 7:19 PM
johnniewhiskey wrote:..with this game. I know all BF games are guaranteed to be virus-free, but this one definitely does something to my computer.

When I first installed it, the game just froze and I couldn't get out of it so I had to go to windows task manager to end task.

All that happened was the whole screen went fuzzy and the text was huge, so I had to re-boot my computer. In the end my husband had to go into the main menu and re-do all the display. I un-installed and re-installed only to have the same thing happen again. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I cant even get it to load up so I can even play it!

[Post New]by Albertajoey on Apr 24, 12 12:35 AM
Hi my name is Sandy, there is something wrong with the game I am almost to the end of it. But I am in the Dungon and I can not pick up the sword or the Jug to use them in the room. They will not move at all. I am stuck and there is no more that I have found to pick up. I can not go on to the other room till I can use the jug. What do I need to do to make it work right? Thanks

[Post New]by goatsrgreat on Aug 22, 12 4:38 PM
I agree-there is something wrong with this game!! I can't exit the game,even after I finished it. I also can't hit a play prompt, as the screen doesn't have one. For the most part I enjoyed the game, but I have really had it with games that freeze up. I'm finding that more and more there are more problems with these games-unfortuately, the problems usually manifest after I've purchased the game.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 22, 12 4:56 PM
Hi goatsrgreat,

I'm sorry these problems crop up after you buy the game. If the game is freezing up and none of the steps in our help articles are doing the trick - I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help in anyway they can:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

Best,

bfgCimarron

Go to: