Now THIS is a game!

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Now THIS is a game!

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Nov 4, 10 9:52 PM
I have been playing for several hours now. Still have plenty of time to go and plenty of things to do. Very different scenes: jungle, icy, castle, woodsy. FROG scenes, HOG scenes, interactive scenes, interesting puzzles.
I consider this well worth my money! Thank you BF and developers!!

Re:Now THIS is a game!

[Post New]by sugardove999 on Nov 5, 10 11:20 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself! I just finished it...I was totally engrossed the whole time!! VERY good game. Thanks Big Fish!!

rumtmtiger
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by rumtmtiger on Nov 5, 10 5:44 PM
I can't believe that this game was only 6.99. I just finished it and enjoyed every minute of it. Not too hard, not too easy. I did not need the walkthrough but I did do a lot of walking back and forth looking for clues. GREAT GAME!!!!!

[Post New]by dudleysore on Nov 5, 10 5:45 PM
what is FROG?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 5, 10 5:51 PM
dudleysore wrote:what is FROG?

HOG = Hidden Object Game
FROG = Fragmented Object Game, a HOG where you find pieces of an item.

Robin

Edited on 11/05/2010 at 5:52:08 PM PST

[Post New]by katiek249 on Nov 5, 10 6:34 PM
This is a GREAT game. Couldn't stop playing.
Thanks BF

monster2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by monster2 on Nov 5, 10 8:40 PM
I, too, really loved this game. One of the best ever!!!

AbleBabel
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,051 Posts

[Post New]by AbleBabel on Nov 5, 10 8:51 PM

Hey, great! I just finished playing Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff. Now I will get The Dark Priests, too. Thanks!

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Nov 6, 10 8:01 AM
Finally a superb game after a semi-dry spell and NO PROBLEMS with the game play. I too absolutely love the game. Couldn't even stop playing long enough to purchase it. Thanks BFG for a working, wonderful game.

jma0909
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jma0909 on Nov 7, 10 5:34 AM
WOW!! I agree...this is one of the best games ever. it has everything that I love about a game, and it is very long for a SE game. Love, love, love it. Thanks BFG!

SandraSwede
Shark
Shark
14,103 Posts

[Post New]by SandraSwede on Nov 7, 10 6:22 AM
WOW!!!!! Fantastic game!!!!

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Nov 7, 10 7:26 AM
Just finished. Great game. Got stuck a couple times, but WOW! Just the right difficulty challenge for me. Nice length, I've been playing a few hours at a time over the past few days. IMO, a bargain at 6.99. Thanks Big Fish.

johnniewhiskey
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by johnniewhiskey on Nov 7, 10 5:19 PM
This is one of the best games I've played in ages.

Edited on 11/07/2010 at 5:19:26 PM PST

suz4244
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by suz4244 on Nov 7, 10 6:56 PM
I think Big Fish may be put to the test to keep up with the excellence of this game! I couldn't stop playing!! It has everything you'd want in a game and then some. A big

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gum_nut on Nov 8, 10 3:57 PM
just had a cataract op...,hence dark glasses LOL.I still managed to struggle through this addictive game.Loved it !I think its better than Imperial Staff,which I also enjoyed.If they keep improving like this ,I cant wait for their next game.Good mix of HOG and FROG and the graphics were amazing.It was even better than some Collectors Editions ,kept me intrigued the whole time. If in doubt I can assure you it wont be a waste of money.

[Post New]by DeWarren on Nov 8, 10 4:08 PM
So, I am also loving this game but I am WAY stuck. Does anyone know where I can get a strategy guide or a walkthrough? It's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!

[Post New]by DeWarren on Nov 8, 10 4:15 PM
Well I literally just figured it out. Guess I just needed to ask for help for it to make sense lol! Awesome game.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 8, 10 5:59 PM
DeWarren wrote:So, I am also loving this game but I am WAY stuck. Does anyone know where I can get a strategy guide or a walkthrough? It's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!

We have both here at Big Fish Games. The links are on the page where you download the game.

To get there, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page. Then click on the link you want.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 5:59:55 PM PST

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Nov 9, 10 8:46 PM
I totally agree, this was an awesome game! The graphics were just gorgeous, maybe the best I've seen in a game this year. I'm not a fan of FROGs, but since this game wasn't all FROGS, they didn't bother me. In fact, most of the pieces you have to find are large enough to see! Kudos to the developer for creating a fantastic game!

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Nov 14, 10 1:19 PM
What a fantastic game. I played off and on all weekend and couldn't wait to see what area I would uncover next. Climbing a beanstalk to a ice cave to a fiery inferno to a hidden place under a fountain! Wow. Someone sure had a good imagination. It was challenging enough to not get bored. If you're on the fence about buying this one, just do it. You won't be sorry.

Go to: