bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Downtown Secrets

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 5, 10 12:05 AM
Discover the Downtown Secrets! After mysteriously disappearing for three years, Marie is back in Alex's life and needs his help! Using her one phone call, Marie begs Alex to search the scene of a murder and find some documents for her. After asking Alex to deliver the documents to Andre at The Joint, Marie hangs up and leaves Alex in the middle of a mystery! Scour Hidden Object scenes and discover exactly what's going on with Marie in Downtown Secrets!

Edited on 12/03/2010 at 10:13:44 AM PST

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Downtown Secrets

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Nov 5, 10 12:54 AM
Excellent graphics but the game froze after using the ring. It's a no buy for me. There's little challenge in this game IMO.

[Post New]by shazzaleicester on Nov 5, 10 8:59 AM
its done the same with me. i was enjoying playing the game til then.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 5, 10 9:08 PM
The graphics are terrific -- loved the elevator ride--but game seems to go forward very slowly, many of the items are hard to find and I lost interest quickly.

Downtown Secrets

[Post New]by innerocean on Nov 7, 10 12:39 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Discover the Downtown Secrets! After mysteriously disappearing for three years, Marie is back in Alex’s life and needs his help! Using her one phone call, Marie begs Alex to search the scene of a murder and find some documents for her. After asking Alex to deliver the documents to Andre at The Joint, Marie hangs up and leaves Alex in the middle of a mystery! Scour Hidden Object scenes and discover exactly what’s going on with Marie in Downtown Secrets!

[Post New]by innerocean on Nov 7, 10 12:43 AM
sorry not sure how to post here but assistance required pls bfg....Have just downloaded this game intro good but when the game starts i am getting a black screen, the music is good but i'd like to play the game lol....have done a re-install to no avail. i have an excellent comp. with latest graphics card. Hope you can help pls, cheers innerocean

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 7, 10 2:39 PM
Hi innerocean,

If you are having problems getting Downtown Secrets to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you’re experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. Just let them know what steps you’ve already tried and they’ll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Also, if you'd like to post any further tech issues for the game, please put them in the main Downtown Secrets tech thread that we have designated for this. This can be found at the top of the Downtown Secrets Forum page, or by going here.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Nov 27, 10 9:16 PM
Game ended so abruptly ! I Guess I have the ring,but 'they' have the monocle?
So,Am I to conclude there WILL be a sequel????
Yes,items WERE small ,but findable.Seen worse .no problems with game.This PC
relic I play on is over 6 years old......
Almost thought this was an MCF game....

[Post New]by medusa38f on Dec 3, 10 9:28 AM
tuttepeever wrote:Excellent graphics but the game froze after using the ring. It's a no buy for me. There's little challenge in this game IMO.

I'm stuck there myself after using the ring. Can not do anything.

Go to: