bfgImbrium
4,236 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 5, 10 2:19 AM
Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 11/15/2010 at 9:42:04 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by heckhaven on Nov 6, 10 8:13 AM
Help - I am stuck - where do I find the "cheese"

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Nov 6, 10 8:29 AM
It's in the kitchen.

[Post New]by littlehunnib on Nov 6, 10 1:45 PM
Does anyone know what I am supposed to do to get the centre door open. It sais to add or subtract numbers but the door is not openning so I am doing something wrong

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,881 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 6, 10 3:06 PM
Hi littlehunnib

This puzzle is very complex and it's not easy to explain to you in this thread.

I suggest you to watch the thread, just below this one, called

"Torches and 3 doors"

Maybe you can find what you want.

Hope it helps.

Happy gaming

Marie

[Post New]by kevrev on Nov 7, 10 4:48 AM
please could someone tell me how to complete the puzzle the one with the half moon i cant skip the puzzle it wont let me anditsnot letting me move on till its solved

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,806 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 7, 10 4:55 AM
kevrev wrote:please could someone tell me how to complete the puzzle the one with the half moon i cant skip the puzzle it wont let me anditsnot letting me move on till its solved
Fireplace puzzle -
Get the sun from under the vines in the cemetery.

Get the half moon from the Statue of Rose in the garden.

Place the sun and moon in the center of the fireplace puzzle.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a spiral with a dot over it, to the empty spot on the left side beside the sun.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a 76 mashed together, to the empty spot on the right side beside the moon.

Drawings of what the correct symbols look like are in your journal book.

Then pull the handle at the top.

Good luck!

Edited on 11/07/2010 at 4:56:04 AM PST

[Post New]by kevrev on Nov 7, 10 7:32 AM
Thank you very much for information it worked.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,806 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 7, 10 6:10 PM
You are very welcome. Have fun!

[Post New]by kevrev on Nov 7, 10 11:26 PM
Help is it me being thick or what but i cant solve the puzzle it has two pictures and red circles i havnt got a clue could someone please help me

Breezeie66
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

The game play in general

[Post New]by Breezeie66 on Nov 9, 10 10:22 AM
Just recently purchased this game and am very disappointed as this game does not give any hints on the puzzles. Actually, don't want hints but DO need to know what to do. If in a puzzle and press the hint button, nothing happens so remain clueless. I had to come online to find out what to do and that really spoils the fun of the game. Would it have been to much to ask to just put along the bottom: get all like colors together, etc. The puzzles in the first Ravenhearst were fun and these are tedious. Won't purchase the 3rd if it is the same way. Glad I only paid 2.99.

[Post New]by mikeelainefonzie on Nov 9, 10 10:49 AM
stuck on how where to sharpen knife

Edited on 11/09/2010 at 11:11:32 AM PST

[Post New]by maryannmay15 on Nov 9, 10 11:24 AM
Need a walkthrough

[Post New]by GrannyWalrus on Nov 9, 10 12:13 PM
I got caught by the evil brother Victor and have been locked in the attic. I can't figure out how to get out. Can anyone help me? I think it may have something to do with the bookcase and moving the books around,but I am lost.

Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by angryatdesigners on Nov 9, 10 1:55 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: The Dreamless Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by angryatdesigners on Nov 9, 10 1:59 PM
you design a game that does not help with clues after just showing a picture image some people like myself dont want to be totally stumped have to exit the freaking game just to come to some freaking forum to find out if someone else can help them !! this is supposed to be enjoyable relaxing fun instead it is aggrevating and plain **** a pain in the arse! if you ever redesign a game make sure you allow hints or help that actually do something!! i want a refund

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 9, 10 5:40 PM
I am not sure why you are angry. I have been sweating through the game for over a month, and when I do get a break I love it, then another stone wall.........and down here to buy the game I paid $20 so not sure why you are angry...........
Patience is a wonderful thing you know.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,881 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 9, 10 11:01 PM
Hi everyone

Welcome to the pond

SPOILER ALERT

I wil try to help some of you :

Granny : If I remember, you should have a film reel in your inventory. You can watch it in another room, close to the one where are the book shelves....The film shows you how to rearrange the books...but you have to be very patient ...

mikeelaine, you get a rusty knife in the well, just near the main gate, outside
I'm not sure that's the knife you are talking about.

Kevrev : in order to solve this puzzle, you need to get the pattern of the red circles,
First of all, notice the carved temperature on the bottom left of the screen
Then go to the toy store, on the first floor and to the furnace on the left (don't really remember where it is). Click on the furnace to zoom it and get the thermomether at the temperature you've got before.(with knobs on the left of the furnace) When the temperature is correct (you see it onthe gauge) you can notice the pattern above the stove. Go back to the school house and copy the pattern. Hope my english is understandable

And, I do agree with fredd Patience is wonderful and it's always rewarding to find the puzzle even you have to take time for that

Have fun

marie

[Post New]by msflowerlady on Nov 10, 10 6:17 AM
Hey GrannyWalrus,

Did you pick up the axe next to the door to the right of the bookcase? Then go to theatre and use the axe on the window boards and climb down the ladder. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by msflowerlady on Nov 10, 10 6:20 AM
I am stuck on the puzzle with all the gears and skeleton levers. Just can't figure it out. Maybe I am too tired. Anybody got any hints that can point me in the right direction? Maybe I need a swift kick in the rear! LOL!

Go to: