bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 5, 10 2:22 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by swedane on Nov 8, 10 11:34 AM
Great game! Took my time finishing it, didn't want it to end. Couldn't have done it without the strategy guide.

Many PC users reported resolution problems/dived screen. NO problems on a 21.5 inch wide screen, 1680 X 1050 resolution.

I am not sure if having the latest Adobe Flash player is relevant when playing these games! If so, there's a new version out.

As todays games are more graphic-intensive, a 64-bit processor - on either Mac or Windows - will handle large amounts of RAM more effectively than a 32-bit system.

Re:The Mac version of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by SueBordian on Mar 4, 11 10:23 AM
That was fun! I had the worst time remembering that some items are used or gotten by drag-n-drop, not grabbing. Some days, I tell ya.
And now I have to go and do dishes as promised... Oh well, you wanna play, you gotta pay.

Go to: