judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Major turnoff ...................

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 5, 10 7:24 AM
I really hate when you can't save a game no matter where you are in a level !! That is a major turnoff for me in this game. Looked to be a pretty good one - graphics clear, music okay - some items hard to find, but not too bad. However, I do not like that you lose your progress !!

It's a no buy for me because of that !!

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

Re:Major turnoff ...................

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Nov 5, 10 7:35 AM
Judy It's a major turn off for me too. It weighs heavily with my decision on whether or not to buy a game. I like this game but I don't want to have to finish a level before I can quit. And to have to start the level all over again makes me hesitant as to whether I want to play it later on.

Plus, I don't know if you noticed but when you go back in to the level and start all over again, the list is the same. That means it may not have any replay value.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 5, 10 1:31 PM
yes, I noticed. Sometimes it's not always possible to leave a game "up and running" until you finish a level, so with having to re-start from the beginning is just a complete "no buy" for me. I avoid those games. And it is too bad with this one, because it did appear to be a pretty half-decent game.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Nov 5, 10 2:46 PM
I think it's a nice game too. I'd rather use my credits on something that doesn't make me start levels over.

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on Nov 6, 10 12:04 PM
Sure glad I read 'major turnoff' in the Forum. I've never ran across a game that you could not "Save" when you exit.
I really liked this game, too.
I'm pissed!

[Post New]by dolpin2852000 on Dec 26, 10 2:16 PM
Thanks for the input on this one, I too did like this game but I will save my credit for something better than this.

Go to: