GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

LEVEL 31

[Post New]by GILEAN on Nov 22, 08 10:14 PM
I need more detailled help with this please! Exhausted and headaches!!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:LEVEL 31

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 23, 08 7:24 AM
The most important thing is to get a fully upgraded market since that will give you leaders and money to get everything else done so keep that as your general focus.

Recruit 2 workers right away. Build a farm and a mine on the middle plots above and below the canyon.

When the farm is just about done, buy a defender. When the buildings are done, put the explorer on the mine, everyone else on the farm.

As soon as you have 700 coins, build a market next to a silo and move the leader there when it's done.

As soon as you have 60 crystals, buy a factory. I'm not sure if the factory works for all buildings or just the ones on the side of the field it's on, so I just buy the one by the existing market. When you get 250 crystals, you'll want to buy the silo next to the market but that's down the road a bit.

Once the market's up, you can swap coins for wood so you'll want to build an academy on a far right plot, staff it with 2 scholars and a defender.

Add workers to the farm so you can also add a defender and scholar to the market and a scholar to the farm. If you have the resources, you can add a defender and scout to the mine. Upgrading it at least once is easy and cheap so do so if you feel like it but you should be able to get a yellow flag without it . . .

When you have enough resources, build a guild, move the scholars and defender to the guild once the academy is upgraded.

Upgrading the academy is most important, then market, then farm (to at least 2 stars), then guild so allocate resources in that order.

Once you have purchased the silo, destroy the mine. Build markets as you can (they're the least of your worries with only the time it takes to build them as the major problem).

Hope this helps.

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GILEAN on Nov 26, 08 9:03 AM
Thanks for yr help but I'm still battling to finish. I am always short of food therefore cant use enough workers. I almost finish but run out of time. I'm wondering if I'm misusing workers in some way.

I'm also stuck on Bonus 10.

Have been stuck on Level 31 and Bonus 10 for ages.

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GILEAN on Nov 26, 08 10:53 PM
I finished it!! Dont know how and couldnt do it again. Thanks all. Level 32 was so EASY.

If the way you are playing isnt quite working you have to try something a little different.

erwin042
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by erwin042 on Dec 1, 08 9:33 AM
Found a shorter way to finish: no mine nor market, no nomad's buildings

I get 2 scouts for the resources (gold first), when its done I replace the scouts by something else

I build a farm, then built a mill
I got 2 workers on each, 1 defender on each and 1 scholar on each
then I began upgrading
when there is food places left, I build a guild and put 2 scholars and defender on it

So I didn't build a mine and even didn't buy the marker nor the windmill

When the farm and the mill were at 4 stars, I put 2 cultivators on the farm and got woodsmen
Even stopped production on the mill cos every building was upgraded
of courseI put merchants on the guild and on the mill to buy woodsmen
I got 14 woodsmen until I still needed 69 works completing the driller

Go to: