I can't seem to find Louis

[Post New]by dlmarsh on Nov 6, 10 7:47 AM
I have read the walkthrough and I have tried several times to find Louis in the study and parlor starting at noon but I cannot seem to find him. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

Thanks!

mcguind
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:I can't seem to find Louis

[Post New]by mcguind on Nov 6, 10 9:28 AM
Sorry I can't help, but I had the same problem. I've given up trying and deleted the game......SORRY!!!!!

Macca666
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Macca666 on Nov 16, 10 3:18 PM
i dont know why you haven't found him i went into what i would call the library (where the fire place is that is missing some tiles) after noon (12) and he was at the desk where the laptop is. i hope that might help

makendu7
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by makendu7 on Nov 16, 10 5:03 PM
Have you looked at the schedule in the dinning room that tells you when everyone is around?

[Post New]by eggbunny on Jan 30, 11 11:24 AM
Have the same problem - can't advance in the game- I have set the clock and go to the where his laptop is and I can't get him to appear or abby in her bedroom

[Post New]by yinyin11 on Jan 7, 12 1:31 AM
Hmmm that happened to me but i figured out why! He only comes out at noon (12:00pm) So check back in Nancys room and see if it is 12 or past. If it is below 12pm then set an alarm.

Hope it helped!

Dewski
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dewski on Feb 15, 12 3:18 PM
No need to go to her room. There's a watch on the lower left side of the screen with an ND on it. Click on that and it will tell you what time it is.

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Nov 6, 13 6:09 AM
The mistake I made was not setting the alarm for exactly 12 noon - I was just waiting for the time to go past 12 noon naturally and he never appeared. Try setting the alarm for exactly 12pm and then heading straight for the study. This fixed it for me and there he was! As for Abby, make sure you're not knocking on the door between 3pm and 6pm as she won't be in (schedule on the sideboard with Rose). Obviously this is therefore a good time to nose around her room without getting caught. Hope that helps!

Go to: