Walkthrough

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Nov 6, 10 8:42 AM
Is there gonna be a walkthrough come out for this game?

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by Jerripat on Nov 7, 10 4:37 PM
I never buy unless there is a walkthru!

[Post New]by billyturner27 on Nov 8, 10 11:06 AM
is there a walkthrough for unlikely suspects

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Nov 8, 10 11:43 AM
I doubt there'll be a walkthrough. The game is a straight HOG and the cases/solutions seem to be randomized, so there would be no point in writing a walkthrough for it.

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Nov 8, 10 6:24 PM
There can't be a walkthrough for a game like this. It is pretty much a straight HOG and it is not the same game play for everyone. I started over because I spelled my name wrong and it started with a completely different case.
There is no need for it also.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Nov 9, 10 3:52 PM
I've played over 20 cases so far and I agree with B00kworm and Crazybluegirl. It's not necessary nor is it possible. The locations, suspects, murder weapons, and evidence changes for each case and it's random making certain trophies hard to earn. There's no timer and hints recharge-see goofyduck's review in that thread I believe the time it takes for the hint to recharge is mentioned. The objects aren't rearranged and there is some overlap in the items you have to find whenever you go back to a location.

[Post New]by desertblonde1966 on Nov 19, 10 8:09 PM
There definitely has to be a walkthrough of some sort.....maybe if someone, like those of us that will not let this game b a pooper. Lets say if we could help eachother through the game.

Any thoughts on that?

[Post New]by CherryCakes on May 27, 13 10:08 AM
I would probably agree, but I am stuck on the game??? maybe its a bug. I have found all the items in one of the suspects rooms, but it won't let me have the last item? it is a large teddybear hung up by ropes, but no matter where I click on the bear or the ropes, it won,t release it. there is a knife nearby, but I can't pick that up to cut the rope either. it is very frustrating! when I clicked on the hint, the magnifying glass hovers over part of the rope, but I still can,t get it, I have also tried clicking on the area where all the rope is hooked up at the top of the screen. can anyone remember how to get the teddybear? other than this bit, I am enjoying the game!

regards Gran

Go to: