For those stuck on the double gates

[Post New]by silvermoonwolf on Nov 7, 10 2:37 AM
After you have the statue, make sure you place the basket with the stones etc still in it make sure you place it back on the middle shelf to open the second gate.

It took me ages and ages and reading these boards to work that out, especially as the walk through isn't great for these task!

If you havn't got the basket go to the land slide area to collect all the parts you need for it.

dehdahdoh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:For those stuck on the double gates

[Post New]by dehdahdoh on Nov 7, 10 9:52 PM
How do you pick up the statue in the first place? I get a message that he won;t take it... I can't weigh it if I can't pick it up. I have the walkthrough and am reading the message boards but I am not able to find that I have forgotten/missed anything or find an answer.

Dogged1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Dogged1 on Nov 8, 10 12:35 PM
I'm having a problem with the stone being thrown into the pit. I'm able to put the statuette into the mold and open second gate but can't figure out how to get 1st gate open. I left the basket in the middle but nothing yet. HELP! Getting highly frustrated.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jul 2, 11 11:25 AM
Thanks for the help in getting thru the double gates.

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jun 23, 12 7:29 AM
dehdahdoh wrote:How do you pick up the statue in the first place? I get a message that he won;t take it... I can't weigh it if I can't pick it up. I have the walkthrough and am reading the message boards but I am not able to find that I have forgotten/missed anything or find an answer.

I'm having this problem too. I can't figure out what I need to do to pick up the statuette in the first place. I keep getting the "I'm not a tomb raider" over and over again when I try to take it.
Back to scouring the walkthrough again.
I know this is not a new release, but I'd appreciate any help from anyone who's played.
Cheers!

Go to: