bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 7, 10 8:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Post any Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder technical issues here only

[Post New]by cnmoore on Nov 7, 10 6:05 PM
Pretty good! But I quit part way through the demo, and when I tried to continue, the screen had no cursor, no sparkles, no way to exit scene.

[Post New]by katie17 on Nov 7, 10 9:42 PM
I had the same problem twice--once during the demo and again after I had used a credit to buy. Each time I had to exit and play again and everything was fine. I thought at first I had missed something--maybe didn't find those bullets. It must be a glitch though.

paulmiss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by paulmiss on Nov 8, 10 5:04 AM
MY problem is the same as the other two Seem to play fine in trial game but whem purchased with game club coupon th screen froze. There goes another coupon

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on Nov 8, 10 6:59 AM
I was able to pick up the bullet shells in the first scene, but not in subsequent scenes. I clicked like mad but the shells wouldn't budge.

Jan69
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Jan69 on Nov 9, 10 12:20 PM
In trial game closed with access error at mansion room on right. Started again and played fine but sparkles gone from right. Bought game and finished original game with no problems. Started new game, entered room on right, completed list and froze. Clicked everywhere, then on menu, clicked continue, back to frozen room. clicked menu, continue, back to hallway but no sparkles. Clicked anyway on left and stairway but no action. I too wasn't able to pick up bullets except when they were on list, and they didn't count.

[Post New]by mhgstaz on Nov 9, 10 2:21 PM
The game kept on freezing on me. I couldn't get past the crime scene.

eserafina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by eserafina on Dec 23, 11 3:01 PM
I can't get past the intro. First it went about three frames into it and stopped. Now it won't go past the ringing phone. I tried opening a new profile, quitting and reopening, and nothing. I guess this is one Daily Deal I won't be getting.

Go to: