The Pit!?!

[Post New]by AquarianAlessa on Nov 7, 10 8:47 AM
I've cleared the rocks a way from the pit so now what do i do!

Re:The Pit!?!

[Post New]by emmajh on Nov 7, 10 2:38 PM
heat up the black rocks you need 4
but then i dont know

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 8, 10 2:15 AM
yes, heat up 4 black rocks in the fire. They can't cool down, so get several villagers on this at the same time. Then when you have 4 hot rocks in the pit, drop someone on the banana tree by the stream to cover the pit with leaves.

[Post New]by SassyVegasMom on Sep 16, 11 6:09 PM
where do u find the black rocks

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Sep 18, 11 6:46 PM
At the bottom of the science lab steps / left side , there is a pile of rocks...

mimi3324
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mimi3324 on Sep 22, 11 10:55 AM
ok, Idk what to do for the pit. I have tried the 4 rocks, I got 1 rock and heated it and i clicked on it and it says that there is no water in the pot.... i know this. but how do i get the rocks to the pit????

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 22, 11 4:42 PM
Has the pit been cleared of rubble completely? If so, any rocks you heat should be taken to the pit rather than the stew pot. Just drop a villager on the heated rock and they will take it to the pit.

mimi3324
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mimi3324 on Sep 26, 11 1:09 PM
How do you clear it?????????

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 26, 11 3:13 PM
You need level 2 construction and then your builders can clear it.

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Oct 11, 11 12:32 PM
1) Get the level 2 construction
2) Clear the cooking pot of rubble.
3) Put 4 heated rocks on the cooking pit, none of it can cool.
4) After putting the fourth rock in the cooking pit, send a villager on the (I think) bananna leaves (I really don't know what tree it is), the villager will take it to cover the heated rocks. You may want to put more than one villager to cover the cooking pit to make sure the rocks don't cool. One may not suceed the first time.
5) Send villager(s) on the tree with the hard fruit and they will pepare the fruit for storing.

[Post New]by mabon116 on Dec 6, 11 5:09 AM
ok I already have the pit ready but when I grab an adult to the fruit tree they wont cover the pit I even took them to the pit first and then tried and it still doesn't work please help.I already have level 2 contruction

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 6, 11 12:51 PM
mabon116 wrote:ok I already have the pit ready but when I grab an adult to the fruit tree they wont cover the pit I even took them to the pit first and then tried and it still doesn't work please help.I already have level 2 contruction
They won't get the leaves from the fruit tree, but from what looks like a kind of banana palm by the stream. Once the banana leaves are covering the rocks in the pit you can get them to cook the yellow fruit.

Go to: