locker door lock

[Post New]by minxshana on Nov 7, 10 10:30 AM
I have uninstalled and installed this game twice as I was told to do and the lock still will not open when I put in the code. When I reinstall the game should I start it from the beginning? It now opens up to where I left off trying to open the locker door lock.

Zelda2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:locker door lock

[Post New]by Zelda2 on Nov 7, 10 3:23 PM
I can not get it open either.If you did email me t [removed by moderator]

Edited on 11/09/2010 at 4:56:26 PM PST

Heilinlass
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Heilinlass on Nov 8, 10 10:15 AM

I'm also stuck with the padlock,I have tried many times with different codes but nothing works,really fed up with it,If anyone has managed this ?? lock I would be very grateful for the right code,without it I can't get any further or finish the game.Just wondering if it was worth buying the game.
Hoping for help.Take care Heilinlass, .

whebeck
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by whebeck on Nov 8, 10 12:58 PM
I haven't been able to open it either. You're right; can't go any further without opening that lock.

dazrite1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dazrite1 on Nov 10, 10 6:31 PM
IT SAYS THE LOCK COMBINATION IS 1234, THAT DOES NOT WORK AND THE WALK THROUGH HAS 2352, THAT DOES NOT WORK EITHER!! DOES THIS GAME HAVE A PROBLEM? HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO OPEN THE LOCKER?

[Post New]by spanky46 on Nov 12, 10 5:51 PM
I have tried EVERYTHING way I can think possible and still cannot get the lock off the locker door either to get the camera so therefore I cannot go any farther in the game!

[Post New]by shellzzz on Nov 13, 10 8:03 AM
spanky46 wrote:I have tried EVERYTHING way I can think possible and still cannot get the lock off the locker door either to get the camera so therefore I cannot go any farther in the game!

hi, the code is 6651. it worked for me, the guy gives you it when you block the fan with the crowbar

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Nov 13, 10 8:04 AM
I had a totally different locker code number so I think it must change with every player GL

Ammygo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ammygo on Nov 15, 10 8:32 PM
I would want to finish this game!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Nov 16, 10 4:47 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game since I bought it before the 11/2 update. I don't know whether it helped or not, but I followed the advice of a fellow fishy and went back to the vent with the fan and talked to the miner again. He gave me a different code than I had gotten the first time around and this time it worked! Try it and I really hope it works for you. Failing all attempts, BF should give you a coupon for a free game if you absolutely cannot play the game. Try the online chat. I have found them to be very helpful. Good luck!

Edited on 11/16/2010 at 4:52:07 PM PST

frNzR4evr
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by frNzR4evr on Jan 10, 11 10:33 PM
code appears on the most recent page of your clues book ... mine was 1930, so apparently they are all random

mrsimi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mrsimi on Jan 18, 11 10:18 AM
My code both the miner and the code book is 1234. I've tried putting the numbers in both top to bottom and bottom to top. No luck. Can't move on without the camera. Help

re lock door

[Post New]by nightowl on Jan 31, 11 4:39 AM
Please advise the correct code for this gamen I think it is a joke that everyone has a differnent code

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 9, 11 10:56 AM
It sounds like this is simply a randomly generated solution for this part of the game, not so unusual, a lot of games do that. Therefore it is different each time you play and from player to player.

Sometimes these games get "stuck" and really the only thing you can do is to start the game over under a new player name - sometimes that helps "unstick" it.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

lock combo

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Feb 20, 11 7:39 PM
My code was 3521. See if that one works for you.

Go to: