notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Why won't Animal Genius play on my Ibook G4 with tiger?

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Nov 7, 10 10:51 AM
I can download it but it won't play.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Why won't Animal Genius play on my Ibook G4 with tiger?

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 7, 10 2:21 PM
Hi notdeadyet,

I'd recommend to check out our Mac Game Errors help article, which can be found here.

If you continue to have any trouble afterward, please contact our Mac Customer Support. Just let them know what you’re experiencing and which steps you’ve already tried and they’ll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

I’m also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Animal Genius, which can be found here.

This way, if others are also experiencing the same thing, it will be easier for them to join in on the discussion. Feel free to repost any concerns in the technical issues thread on the game’s page.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: