ecko
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Boy Do I Feel Stupid (hope I'm not alone)

[Post New]by ecko on Nov 7, 10 2:24 PM
This is what happens when you don't pay close attention -- each case had "evidence" to be matched to a suspect's lair. Well, it took me about 8 cases until I realized that you had to visit the lair of the suspect to match whatever the evidence is. Had a few wrong accusations because of it. Definite face palm going on here.

Enjoying the game. Some objects are tiny and in dark spots, but was able to unlock "Quick Play" mode which is a lot less frustrating (you only have to find 4 objects). Will try unlimited tomorrow.

Happy gaming, fellow fishies!

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

Re:Boy Do I Feel Stupid (hope I'm not alone)

[Post New]by pixielily on Nov 9, 10 5:04 AM
Well do not feel bad! I felt the same way failed my first case because I could not figure out how to play.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Nov 9, 10 6:43 AM
same here

seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by seeme278 on Dec 8, 10 8:22 AM
I'm even more confused. I thought the pop up told me I couldn't visit the suspects lair. Only played the trial game (and lost). Is this game worth the money?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 15, 11 4:38 AM
You can't visit the suspect's lair until you're down to the last three.

[Post New]by callanetics on Apr 12, 12 6:26 PM
My first killer went free! I feel awful. This is a fun game.

[Post New]by callanetics on Apr 13, 12 6:50 PM
Right killer, wrong weapon. Apparently the streets are overrun with criminals due to my lax law enforcement. Lol. My 2nd case ended as badly as my first.

Edited on 04/13/2012 at 6:51:14 PM PST

[Post New]by callanetics on May 17, 12 3:28 PM
Oh, me too! It's all about the DNA evidence. Initially I wasn't even searching the suspects lairs. Sheesh. Once I started doing that, well duh.

BTW I have to correct another poster. I just finished searching the lairs of 5 suspects. If that's how many good suspects you have that's how many you have. No limits.

Edited on 05/17/2012 at 3:30:48 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 17, 12 4:33 PM
BTW I have to correct another poster. I just finished searching the lairs of 5 suspects. If that's how many good suspects you have that's how many you have. No limits.
That sounds like you left one of the crime scenes unvisited.
There are three passes through the evidence and there ought to be only three people ever at the end of that search.

ETA Some scenes return no evidence, which is why there is an achievement for getting the most you can with the fewest visits. You should always be down to three people to search.

ETA 2 - you must have gone visiting ahead of an arrest warrant.

Edited on 05/19/2012 at 4:56:07 AM PST

GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Jul 12, 13 6:47 PM
I just had a case where I had four suspects and I was able to search all four lairs. The killer happened to be in the last lair I searched. I'll often have 3 suspects though but I have had four, can't remember any other number of suspects.

Go to: