pipsplace
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Finding the sealant

[Post New]by pipsplace on Nov 7, 10 2:46 PM
The walkthrough does not show where to get the sealant for the boat. HELP.
Any one got any ideas

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Finding the sealant

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 7, 10 3:51 PM
pipsplace wrote:The walkthrough does not show where to get the sealant for the boat. HELP.
Any one got any ideas

The Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games does. In Chapter 2: Repair the Boat:

Zoom in left of the Dock .
Collect the 15 Buckets as shown. These will go into your inventory as a single item, “SEALANT.”

So if you collected the paint, you have the Sealant. If you haven't collected the paint yet, you need to do the Hidden Object Scene to the left of the Dock to get it.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

pipsplace
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Finding the sealant

[Post New]by pipsplace on Nov 9, 10 4:10 AM
I've collected the paint buckets but there was no sealant in my inventory. Is this a fault in the game then?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Finding the sealant

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 9, 10 7:30 AM
pipsplace wrote:I've collected the paint buckets but there was no sealant in my inventory. Is this a fault in the game then?

The paint buckets are the same as the sealants, the game just changes what it calls them after you collected them.

Follow the instructions in the walkthrough and use the paint buckets whenever it says sealant.

Just think of it as colored sealant.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/09/2010 at 7:31:09 AM PST

Go to: