What to do with the calabash bottle in the last sceen

[Post New]by melgenezina on Nov 8, 10 12:53 AM
I am at the end of the game in the Tower Laboratory. I can not figure out how to activate the Calabash Bottle. I have read the walkthrough and still I’m not getting it. PLEASE HELP ME. I continue to pick up bottle and click on globe in middle but nothing happens. I try to shoot the evil fairies with the bow and arrow, and nothing happens. I do not know what to do... please help me.

JLnn
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:What to do with the calabash bottle in the last sceen

[Post New]by JLnn on Nov 8, 10 1:41 AM
Click the calabash bottle on the third demon, in the green tank. I think once you do that it will let you shoot the other two demons.

[Post New]by melgenezina on Nov 8, 10 4:10 AM
I did try clicking the bottle on the green thing, did not work, Should I be doing somthing with the blue salt and the bottle? and Thank you for your help

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 4:11:45 AM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Nov 8, 10 4:48 AM
melgenezina wrote:I did try clicking the bottle on the green thing, did not work, Should I be doing somthing with the blue salt and the bottle? and Thank you for your help

You first have to place the bottle on the crystal ball so that it will collect whatever is necessary to get rid of the green demon.

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 4:59:46 AM PST

JLnn
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by JLnn on Nov 8, 10 5:05 AM
Sorry, Melgenezina, I did not realize that you hadn't "activated" the bottle. The process is described in Section 21 of the walkthrough, towards the end. Once you do that the bottle will be described as an Exorcism Calabash, then you can "vanquish" the bad guy in the green tank.

Happy hunting....

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

What to do with the calabash bottle in the last sceen

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 8, 10 8:56 AM
melgenezina wrote:I am at the end of the game in the Tower Laboratory. I can not figure out how to activate the Calabash Bottle. I have read the walkthrough and still I’m not getting it. PLEASE HELP ME. I continue to pick up bottle and click on globe in middle but nothing happens. I try to shoot the evil fairies with the bow and arrow, and nothing happens. I do not know what to do... please help me.

It sounds like you have the CALABASH but not the EXORCISM CALABASH (which is the magically-charged CALABASH).

Looks like you skipped a couple of steps from the walkthrough. Here's what it says:

Go into the Witch House.
Put the MAGIC SALT from Inside the Angel Statue into the hole in the bottom of the Crystal Ball (C).

Use the CALABASH BOTTLE to collect the Blue Powder from under the Crystal Ball. It will go back into your inventory as EXORCISM CALABASH.

Go to the Tower Laboratory.

So it sounds like you need to go back to the Witch House and enchant the CALABASH.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by melgenezina on Nov 9, 10 2:23 PM
That did trick!! thank you so very much for the help
What a great that was I really enjoyed it. Love a happy ending lol

Go to: