thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 3, 16 3:53 PM
UID: 30ae0ea6c4df42a9fae24f8b12bb9b49a2b149206176c9a8006bea5155477d2c

Hope this can be remedied soon. Very frustrating after two days.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 3, 16 4:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for taking the time to report this issue here and also contacting our Support Team with that UID number we've requested. We certainly understand the frustration players are experiencing with these issues and I just want to reiterate that the right teams are investigating the reported issues. Our teams are still investigating and as soon as the Forum Moderation Team has more information, we will be sure to provide an update to our announcements here.

thurber, you may have already done this, but if you haven't contacted our Support Team yet, we would appreciate it if you would be willing to provide your experience with the game alongside that UID number provided here so that our Reps can provide that information directly to the team investigating the issue with visiting neighbors. You can contact them HERE, and our Reps will take that information and provide it directly to the teams working on the investigation. Thank you for your time.

While we do not have a time table for when fixes or updates may occur, the Forum Moderation Team is in touch with the right teams and will definitely provide updates as they occur to our players. We are advocating for the changes to be made, and we want to thank you all for helping us out with the investigation.

If there are any other technical issues, please continue to report them here. We will be sure to provide support and as much information as we can, as well as provide any new issues and information to the right teams for follow up. If there are further questions, please feel free to PM me directly or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by ngroudas on Nov 3, 16 5:33 PM
I haven't been able to get into the game for the last week or so. I click on it and it starts to load and freezes at 31% - never fully loading so I can't play at all. I submitted a ticket with support but haven't heard anything in a week and can't play the game. I've tried clearing my cache. Other games work fine.

[Post New]by mamapolo1951 on Nov 3, 16 6:27 PM
Hello, all:

I, too, cannot go visit my friends. Emotionally, it's no big deal, because I never see them there anyway, but it means my energy drains fast and there's no fix without investing a kazillion dollars.

It's been about three days now since it worked right. I use Firefox on my iMac laptop.
Have good internet connection - Hidden Express works, Cubis 2 Gold works, a word game on another site works, too. One day I did get to about three friends (think that was day before yesterday) but then it hung up on the waiting icon. Once I let it run all night, curious to see if it would connect, but it didn't. I cleared my history, cache, everything recommended.

Also, about three-quarters of the time, when I try to load the game, it hangs up at 89% loaded and will go no further.

Unfortunately, it's a terrific game and I'm hooked. Can anybody help me?

Mamapolo

I figure the game owes me about three days' worth of experience and coins!

I hope.

mamapolo

reallyl8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by reallyl8 on Nov 3, 16 7:07 PM
burnettchic318 wrote:Not sure if the Friend/Social button is really working for this game or not. I had a quest to use it, I did, and after 24hrs there is no change. The random friends have updated, but still no replies (accepting or denying) the friend request, so just wanting to know if this is even actually active yet and if so, how to use it correctly.

and if we can't use the random peeps as friends, how do we search for specific friends by name to add them to our friends list?

hey don't give up.. keep sending out 10 random each day. if i remember correctly, you will not see if they accept or not.. they will just show up in your friends list. you can also check to see how long your invite has been out there in the friends manager. it took me a few weeks before i had a comfortable amount of ACTIVE players, but i now have over 100 and have been playing for a month or so. granted not all are active and i do try to clean out the inactive ones which really isn't too easy because you can't sort the friends list! lol
but don't give up! just send 10 each day and you will get responses! >^.^< rawr!

Leia1960
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Leia1960 on Nov 3, 16 8:07 PM
lynnette_1990 wrote:what happen again? suddenly after 1 hour of playing and refreshed it can't get back to the game. up to 89% again. Common ROM developer is it always like this? I am browsing in google for few weeks now. haissst. please BF solve it

Hiya Lynnette. I had the 89% problem when I tried Edge browser to see if the other problems (can't visit uprank neighbors, swirling dots for all Disappearance Trick icons except left side quest box). In Google Chrome I don't get that.

Google Chrome was starting to get annoying so I updated it last week.

Best of luck.

Edited on 11/03/2016 at 8:41:47 PM PST

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Nov 4, 16 3:29 AM
UID: a9326fb4e84e8ee1f23cb6fd554d2724de0b6e09ce897ab28c3448c553a10642

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by newyork955510 on Nov 4, 16 6:59 AM
I have not been able to visit other members on screen for 3 days now. I use google chrome, I use a desk top computer not a lap top. I am new york 955510

[Post New]by foolishman on Nov 4, 16 8:04 AM
I am having the same problem as you all are. I reported it and still have not got any response. I also play Bushwhacker2 and have no problems with it so the problem is not in Google chrome. I can never get past 89% when I refresh and I cannot visit friends without having to refresh.

django66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by django66 on Nov 4, 16 8:09 AM
Been facing game loading issues on all browsers for the past week.Loading gets stuck at 89% or sometimes won't go beyond 2 or 5%.

But today after Chrome update game loading successfully but still unable to visit neighbors. Also having similar display issue on the Disappearance Act quest page with only swirling dots showing instead of the artifacts.

Issue reported to Support Team as requested with file attached.

Hoping for a speedy resolution to this widespread issue affecting so many players.

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Nov 4, 16 10:43 AM
django66 wrote:Been facing game loading issues on all browsers for the past week.Loading gets stuck at 89% or sometimes won't go beyond 2 or 5%.

But today after Chrome update game loading successfully but still unable to visit neighbors. Also having similar display issue on the Disappearance Act quest page with only swirling dots showing instead of the artifacts.

Issue reported to Support Team as requested with file attached.

Hoping for a speedy resolution to this widespread issue affecting so many players.

DITTO

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Nov 4, 16 12:16 PM
I am getting the same as all above players re visiting neighbours. In addition I am also getting the "spiral of doom" in "A disappearance trick". This means I can't click on the task pane & have no idea what items are required. This also includes visiting neighbours. Have managed to collect 35 of something - hope that's enough when I get to play the expedition???

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me. Please Bigfish, don't tell me to clear cache etc as I do this weekly religiously.

Kind regards

Krisz01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Krisz01 on Nov 4, 16 12:31 PM
89% and stuck

[Post New]by Alienoop on Nov 4, 16 1:32 PM
Hi - i am still having difficulties connecting with neighbours

smallcharm
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by smallcharm on Nov 4, 16 2:47 PM
ok, the spinning artifacts is making me dizzy.....Can not work the task, or receive!

here is my uid...

UID: 481653d9d38c2fc8907ee3fff73d0c6ddfac3e56d4bb95db30841eaf57fef838

many thanks

I use Firefox browser

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 2:48:23 PM PST

[Post New]by musicdancer on Nov 4, 16 4:38 PM
Still locked out at 89% !/2 hour ago I got in but couldn't doing any visiting just gifting.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 4, 16 5:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to thank all of our users who have been reporting these issues. As mentioned in the forums, our teams are aware that some users are experiencing problems preventing them from visiting their neighbors and they're in the process of investigating. We definitely appreciate everyone who's been contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with their UIDs from the game, and if anyone is still seeing this problem please feel free to reach out to them with that information.

Steps on locating that UID in the game can be found in the following post:

An Announcement regarding issues visiting neighbors - November 3, 2016

It also sounds like some people are seeing problems loading the game. In this sort of situation it can help to try restarting your computer, as well as double-checking the internet connection. However, if it continues we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report.

Our Reps can gather data on issues that can be very useful in technical investigations, as well as offer in-depth assistance for a variety of problems. Additionally I'm going to make sure to pass the posts here along so that the right teams are aware that people are seeing this.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

reallyl8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by reallyl8 on Nov 4, 16 9:05 PM
i'm not sure if this belongs in tech area or not... but it has been more than 12 hours since i last logged on and i had a bit of energy when i left... one would expect that i would have full energy now but i'm not even half way there. is something wrong with my game or what? i have never played a game that energy wasn't regenerated with in 8 hrs. i know that we can visit our neighbors now which will be a huge help with my energy situation, but still.. i'm thinking that maybe something is wrong with my game...

if this doesn't belong in this area, i do apologize...

tks! >^.^< rawr!

ok... guess there is no one around that can tell me if there is something wrong with my game or if it just takes a full 24 hours for the game to regenerate what little energy my level has... and if that is the case.. oh boy do I have something to say to the developers! lol

Edited on 11/07/2016 at 6:51:52 AM PST

[Post New]by buggaboozoo on Nov 4, 16 9:21 PM
Frozen at 89% for 2 hours and still counting. - 5 random refreshes in the span. cashe is cleared. ticket has been sent.

juliaella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by juliaella on Nov 4, 16 9:40 PM
For the last four to five days, the game only loads to 89%, I tried to
run a Dr. Felix report, but the running of the diagnostic tool been stuck
(at what appears to be about 89% also!) for the last hour,

Please advise.

Thanks.

Go to: