Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by alinaplayer on Jan 27, 15 7:14 AM
after the new update nothing change to me .. always 127 hours to upgrade the museum ..

[Post New]by beaschiedam on Jan 27, 15 8:19 AM
Hello,

My mother (dutchjeanne) has started all over again after the last update...

She is now at level 30 and the storeroom (for the gifts) is at level 4.

But she cannot 'activate' any gifts!!

Anyone has a clue what to do? Is this a bug in the game?

Thanks for any help!

Bea

Clione49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

New Update but no quests beyond daily quest.

[Post New]by Clione49 on Jan 27, 15 10:16 AM
I have updated my game. I still, have the same problem....I have not received any new quests beyond the daily quest. I am stuck on the airplane quest with only two legs completed (can't finish the middle one and waste my points every time I enter the airplane hanger in Pensacola, as I can't complete the task and have to abort.) Also, I purchased 100 gold bars, which were never received (have already reported that 2 weeks ago) and same day lost another 100 gold bars from my game (total 200 gold bars not accounted for..) I also have removed and reloaded the game.
the only thing different, the new cities are appearing on the USA map. Please help...

Seppi19
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Seppi19 on Jan 27, 15 11:03 AM
Timing is everything. I was one of the people who had over three months to wait until I could get into the museum. I finally bit the bullet and paid gold for the instant customize so I could continue to play. I was less than five minutes into play that the new update was released. I could have easily waited 10 days rather than the 100 days I was facing. Couldn't BZ or BF have told us that this was one of the items they were working on? It was posted a number of times in this thread, but never ever an acknowledged. I feel very let down. Poor form BF - not the way to treat your customers.

Edited on 01/27/2015 at 11:03:58 AM PST

[Post New]by fdrawbridge on Jan 27, 15 11:05 AM
nanaseaweed wrote:fdrawbridge did you look in the upper left corner of the scene? The three items should be there.
good luck

yes I did look there and they are not there. any other ideas of what the issue might be?

Leilani63
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Leilani63 on Jan 27, 15 4:38 PM
Got the fix update and yet......
I still have problems when I win a barrow of construction in the arcade, because every time I open the barrow bundle I have a briefcase of resources instead. Also, I just purchased a very expensive Guvnor painting at the auction so that I did not have to wait three more weeks while I collected the next piece of the door coat of arms at the Antique museum. (I put off buying the mega truck because it cost more than ten times the gold bars to get it.) Other than those items the game seems to be working great. Hope you can come up with a solution on your side. Thank you.

[Post New]by bnoflk on Jan 28, 15 6:52 AM
After yesterday's update I was finally able to get to the plane quests. Only now I'm at Thomas Craig and after the first part of the quest I can't do anything. No matter how many times you play the arcade nothing happens.

bah1jrh2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bah1jrh2 on Jan 28, 15 12:49 PM
I was playing Hessel, Michigan and in picture mode one of the pictures wasn't visibible.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 28, 15 1:35 PM
I HAVE DONE THE DAILY AUCTION QUEST 3 TIMES WON 3 TIMES BUT STILL NO REWARD. FIX IT PLEASE. WITHOUT STARS NO FUEL, NO FUEL NO GAME. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER A YEAR HATE TO LEAVE NOW WHEN WE FINALLY GOT AN UPDATE AND A NEW SPECIAL SO CLOSE. BUT I MAY NOT HAVE A CHOICE.

NO STARS, NO FUEL, NO FUEL, NO FLYING, NO FLYING NO GAME. YOU FIGURE IT OUT. PLEASE FIX MY PROBLEM.

Leilani63
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Leilani63 on Jan 28, 15 4:50 PM
HI:

Back again and having problems with mail and the auction house. I can sell anything and get the money for it. I can also give and receive keys. However, when I bid or buyout any item from the auction house, I do not receive the item or a mail notice. I also need the mail notices to connect with the sub quests so they acknowledge the the purchases. The money goes out from my coins, but the mail and check off never come back.

This is so quick I won't even make a new post. I just won a bid war with a fellow player over Red Rolla and the money went out and the item did not enter my collections. Where are my auto pictures going?! I've bought enough of them this week to fill the quest three times over or more! Help!

Okay, I won Red Wagon and got the notice in my mail. The painting is in my inventory. Now, the quest will not acknowledge that I won the painting and check it off. How am I supposed to fill the quests? I reloaded the game about 24 hours ago.

I just won the guvnor. The painting is in the collections and I have the mail. Still nothing from the subquest field. Is anyone else having this problem?

Red Rolla is becoming scarce out there. Can you remind me where it is in the mini games or locations so I can win some more. We need to refill the auction house.

Edited on 01/28/2015 at 6:43:18 PM PST

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jan 28, 15 5:23 PM
I am having a problem with the auction house also when it comes to bidding on the daily quest. My quests are the older ones before the holidays and I have bid on a couple but no acknowledgement of loss or won at all.
so I stopped playing it for now. I have sold 3 items successfully and was notified each time. Also was notified when 3 did not sell.
thanks for listening

[Post New]by lsouther on Jan 28, 15 6:13 PM
I completed the quest to complete the music box collection, but that quest is still showing as incomplete and I'm unable to get any more of the warehouse quests. I only had to locate the base, now I need 4 pieces to be able to complete. Is there a solution for this?

tessb67
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by tessb67 on Jan 28, 15 10:38 PM
I can't enter the plane to fix it. I have the quest come up with 0/11 and the quest flashing above the plane but it won't let me enter?????

[Post New]by lisaten on Jan 29, 15 3:15 PM
I don't have access to the plane quest. it's grayed out. my user name is lisaten98.

my friend code is 6 3677 and the version is 1.8 something

idahodogs
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by idahodogs on Jan 29, 15 5:52 PM
I installed the update from Monday and I still can't access and fix the airplane at the koi flag dock. I have finished all quests and only have the one to fix the airplane. I can do the foreign travel if I buy gas which I could not do before I collected all the airplane parts. But no matter where I cllick on that bloody airplane sitting at the dock I can't get in. It puts me on the dock. I have changed the flags several times. I have followed all the advise I have been given except for uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I'm too afraid that I will lose my place. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me with this. We missed Thanksgiving and Christmas, don't make me miss Valentines. I will quit the game forver if that happens. I know I am not the only one having this problem. I don't know what else to say because I feel helpless becauseBFG and the developers hold all the cards.

[Post New]by GroovyCity on Jan 29, 15 8:17 PM
I am not able to access Children of the Nile minigame in the library. What do I need to do to play? I don't even have it in my list of choices. Do I have to get to a certain level?

[Post New]by Braves1lady on Jan 30, 15 4:37 AM
I have won the Guvnor twice, paid, received mail saying I won, but the quest won't credit the win.

reader64
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by reader64 on Jan 30, 15 7:22 PM
I've just unlocked the mini scenes in the Michigan Boat Builder. In the tool cupboard the magnifier comes up, but can not click on it. Also outside, at the back door, a blank box comes up for the violin.

VickyS82
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by VickyS82 on Jan 31, 15 8:32 AM
I've installed all updates, waited half my life for the new building to finally get done (hundreds of hours), and still NO new quests. I can see many with the same issues, but I have not found any feedback from developers. I cannot do anything in the new section, and all I get is one daily quest, either a mini game or win something at auction. No building or plane quests. If they don't address this soon, I'm going to uninstall. I hate to do that, because I've been playing since the game came out.

[Post New]by angel_kiss on Jan 31, 15 8:43 AM
Leilani63 wrote:...
Okay, I won Red Wagon and got the notice in my mail. The painting is in my inventory. Now, the quest will not acknowledge that I won the painting and check it off. How am I supposed to fill the quests? I reloaded the game about 24 hours ago.

I just won the guvnor. The painting is in the collections and I have the mail. Still nothing from the subquest field. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have the same problem. I now own all the required paintings for the subquest, but I do not get the reward and the quest is still open. How many of those paintings do I need to get to finish the subquest?

This is so annoying

Go to: