mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by mistybear on Apr 18, 15 4:57 PM
Re ost your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by mistybear on Apr 18, 15 4:53 PM
When I tried to play my game last night, I got a message of some sort saying my profile could not be saved or something (can't remember exactly) tonight when I went in it was trying to start me over again still. What can I do to get back to where I was? I did not get a chance to finish the gizomek (not sure how to spell) daily quest, I was on the last day. It is the one where I had to do quest for the inventor guy. I was also on level 40 something, (level where I have 605 energy points) I had over 200,000 in coins and over 300 diamonds. It is frustrating that I can not play my game, I try to go in everyday and play and have come this far that I don't want to start over again.
As you see I had originally posted this in the ios section instead of here, I play on my laptop computer sorry about the mixup.

I got in finally, got to thinking I just needed to go into settings and input my email address and password. When I did that it resumed me to where I was minus the daily quest, so needless to say I did not get to finish that which is a little disappointing but not as bad as if I would have had to start over. Guess I should have thought of doing this the night before last, oh well (and besides can't think when you are tired)

Edited on 04/19/2015 at 5:22:39 AM PST

Rulon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Rulon on Apr 20, 15 5:36 AM
The server connection keeps toggling on and off. It is not my connection to the internet and so I am assuming something is happening at BFG.

Zevah4
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Zevah4 on Apr 25, 15 8:50 PM
My server connection also continually goes in and out. Very frustrating. It messes up the inventory and you can't buy or bid in the auction house. Playing the HOS is a waste of time because by the time you are done there is no connection and you lose everything you find.

Help!

Zevah4
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Zevah4 on Apr 26, 15 9:02 PM
Dear Mods - would you please ask if they can fix the bug that continually knocks out the internet connection?

Thanks!

ddtp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ddtp on Apr 27, 15 7:17 AM
I also am having trouble with a very variable internet connection when I try to access my Collection. The other devices in the house don't have the problem at the same time, so it must be the game. And I'm waiting to be able to do 'something' - anything, really, to progress, rather than feed the Dark Chest for no particular reason, and play the various (very enjoyable) mini-building games. Having read other comments, I presume this means waiting for an update, as those on levels above me (59) have the same problem. The connectivity problem is becoming a major drawback, much as I enjoy the game. And the 'logged in as...' popping up all the time is a pain. I would like some way to get out of the Collection when the connectivity disappears, rather than having to restart my Mini.

[Post New]by shin_sankai on Apr 30, 15 2:55 AM
Like many others, this whole internet connection issue is quite frankly pissing me off. Has there been any movement in regards to fixing this up? My internet connection is rock solid, but it keeps dropping in and out all the freaking time... I'm level 54 and what is the point in playing when you don't want to go find items because you have just wasted "energy" and you don't get the goods when the connection finally decides to start working again! Ripped off! Plus the 'logged in as...' popping up all the time is a pain too.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 30, 15 8:48 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like a number of players are experiencing a connection issue with this particular game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

Please contact our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues to bring to the appropriate people.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by CINDY7465 on May 1, 15 8:35 AM
Hi Tech support
I did not get the March 3 update, it did not even come up in the update forum, so I want to know how to get the March update, can you please help me with that. I play on a pc desktop

[Post New]by miroli on May 10, 15 2:16 AM
Hello!
I play on PC with two accounts: one level 46 and the other level 37. Now they're both level 37, with the same energy bar (465 instead of 560...)!! Can you help me?

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on May 12, 15 9:21 PM
The last few days, I haven't received any daily awards. Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I going to lose my progress because the game has stopped awarded them, I go in everyday.
I have put it down to a pending update, as a couple of scenes have many new items added

[Post New]by judyisapunk57 on May 14, 15 2:14 PM
Today I had the first real issue I've ever really had with this game. The game said it could not log in/ the connection failed. It went to where I had left off, but after a screen popped stating that one of my stores had updated to the next level, my coins went down to 2000 (from 37000), my collections were completely gone (they were full many, many times over), and my name was changed to 'Steward.' I also lost my friends. My level is still at 58 and my achievements are the same. My progress in the kingdoms has also stayed the same. What the heck happened?

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on May 17, 15 9:40 PM
well it is now well over a week since I have seen any of the daily rewards when I log in, have they forgotten me?
I log on every day and play for a couple of hours, I know I have internet service (dodgy as it is at the moment) as I can auction goods, and receive the takings from them, please tell me why, I've been a loyal player

[Post New]by SpikedCactus on May 17, 15 11:40 PM
I've been playing AK for quite some time. I logged in yesterday and played one game and then the game got weird, I was unable to proceed and I was forced to log out - as in shut down the PC not log out normally. When I went on this morning, I found that it hadn't registered me evidently for the "daily rewards" and I was at around day 74 out of 80 something. It dropped me back down to 56 (or something like that). This happened one other time but didn't have so many days logged in. Really irritating on top of the fact I couldn't play. What's up? My internet connection is solid and even when I don't get kicked off, I keep getting "logged" back in. Pretty irritating when you are trying to encourage people to play everyday by "rewarding" them and then not getting technical issues corrected so that even get the rewards.

rafamil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rafamil on May 18, 15 2:05 PM
With all of the glitches that have appeared , I was kicked back to daily rewards 1 and before I was up to 94. There is nothing new but to accumulate.

I finally got fed up with the on and off again of the internet connection and not being ablt to go furthur so I have deleted the game. At least I now have peace of mind.

Thank you Big Fish Games for many months of pleasure.

Rafamil

bdcross
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bdcross on May 19, 15 3:56 PM
I have been having an interesting problem since I updated Awaking Kingdoms to version 2.6. I have no problems playing the mini games around the villages. Now after I get through playing the mini games on the kingdom map and then log out,
my computer freezes. I have uninstalled and installed the game twice and it didn`t
help. If I play for only 10 minutes, I don`t think my computer freezes up after I quit.
It seems to freeze up after I have played for 30 minutes and then quit.

[Post New]by donnarooty on May 20, 15 7:47 PM
what is the problem with your game? Not only am I going offline CONSTANTLY, but I am noticing that when I cash in a collection, I'm not getting my coins! such as 2500 or 2300 in the platinum. I can't keep "testing" to see if it's working as it is costing me hard earned inventory each time. There are so many glitches, this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm done with this game until you fix these issues. I'll check back in six months or so. Maybe by then, you will have come out with an update. Won't hold my breath though. Just so you know, we play these games for fun and to work our brains, NOT TO BE IRRITATED. Hire some people who know what the heck they're doing would ya?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 21, 15 3:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and clarify that with the recent announcement for Awakening Kingdoms, there will be no further updates for this particular game. This includes updates for technical issues.

If you would like to try and troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing, you are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps that they have.

For more information regarding the announcement, see the following thread:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

not getting coins for my "sets"

[Post New]by donnarooty on May 23, 15 1:45 PM
I was wondering why my coin count wasn't moving after I cashed in, or "exchanged" certain inventory sets for more coins. Well, lo and behold, the amulet set, the figurine set, the rare puppet set, the music box set, the armor set, the statuette set, and at least a dozen others are NOT giving me my coins when I cash them in. Pay very close attention to this users, because it isn't apparent when you are cashing them in here and there, but holy cow, I'm not cashing anymore in now. Just testing my theory I wasted at least 50,000 coins! I'll sell them at auction from this point forward! I seem to be getting the return when it is cashed in for thread or toolboxes or inventory of some sort, but more aren't than are giving me my coins when I exchange. Be on the lookout for yet another "glitch"!

Edited on 05/23/2015 at 1:45:31 PM PST

iof878
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by iof878 on May 24, 15 1:05 AM
Look to see that these collections have a gold coin as a reward. If they have a gold star than you are exchanging them for energy.

[Post New]by forever_student on May 29, 15 10:00 AM
Hi

I too have a problem with this game. Whenever i cant get into the game on my own laptop, and I log in from another computer, the game takes me to a different level. One time when I was in my 20's i logged into my daughter's computer and it showed me on a higher level with her avatar and all her achievements. All mine was gone. I suddenly had a poney which I never bought and achievements for the festivals I never did.

I decided then to start over. It took me two weeks. A few days ago I was at level 39 when I logged in on my daughter's pc that evening then lo and behold it says I was on level 36. Back on my laptop the next day I was on 39.

Last night while I was playing on my laptop I reached level 42 but had to go out of the game because I didnt have my charger with me. As I was visiting my sister, she let me log in on her pc and guess what... I'm on level 53, with her avatar and all her achievements. i logged out and she logged in again. Her game is fine, but I'm still on level 53 with nothing to do.

What do I do about this? How do I get back to my game? I don't want to start over again. I have fed the dark chest and don't want to do that all over again. Please help!!!

Go to: