Christmas Consortium Report

janwinley
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by janwinley on Dec 29, 17 12:47 AM
Hi, I have only just found this link and would like to help. I play on a Kindle Fire and my number is a923784. I have various event items I do not need if they would help anyone. I presume I will receive a friend request and send items through their wish list.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,350 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 29, 17 1:19 AM
Hi janwinley

WELCOME to the Consortium. Thank you for the offer of assistance.

I look after the android players so I will send you a friend request. My game name is Dot_2.

Hope you had a good Christmas. Have a Happy New Year. May 2018 be a happy and safe year for you.

Dot

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,350 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 29, 17 1:24 AM
WOW! Morgana you have been busy. Thank you for updating us on what you have and for assisting us.

Have a Happy New Year! May 2018 be merry, safe and prosperous for you and your family/ friends.

Dot

PS: Sending an extra invite from my Kelli Jo and my DotJ games.

Edited on 12/29/2017 at 2:51:32 AM PST

nopla3039
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by nopla3039 on Dec 29, 17 5:08 AM
Not sure how to donate, I have over 2 hundred of the Red Bird, Turkey Feathers and Fox Brush if anyone needs any, maybe trade for some up coming Spring Event items needed for pets as this will be my first Spring Event. Play on PC 679560 Stacey's Mom

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,350 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 29, 17 5:55 AM
Hi Stacy's Mom

Welcome to the Consortium. Thank you for offering the Christmas pet parts. They will be accepted gratefully.

You wrote: Not sure how to donate. You have already done the major part by posting in this thread. Now the members & some auxillary members will send you an invite to their games where you donate simply by gifting. I will send you an invite to my 3 Consortium games - DotJ; Ree & DJ1.

I have Spring items (eggs, flowers, candy, rattles, etc) that I will be pleased to send you. Just put the item on your wish list & I can gift from there.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Have a Happy New Year and may 2018 be a good year for you.

Dot

Kyothecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Kyothecat on Jan 15, 18 6:28 AM
Happy New Year everyone! My game died in Oct/Nov and the Midnight Castle team had to rebuild my game. I lost all inventory, etc...

A little over a week ago my computer died! I was devastated. I was going to quit the game but bgfBeruna helped me. He said they could transfer my game this time because I had my old FC 258432. Midnight Castle was able to transfer to my new FC 723462.

I sent out an invite to most all of the Consortium listed. I'm starting over with no friends. I'm just looking for friends so I can do the HOS's in the private rooms. The private rooms are a bonanza for me in items and coins, etc. I was working all the rooms of my friends daily. I am also willing to help out with any extra seasonal items I have (only a little for Halloween and now Fall/Christmas).

I need friends who want regular items too so anyone reading this feel free to send me an invite.

Thank you all!

Go to: