bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Jewel Quest II! November 8, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 8, 10 10:45 AM
We have a new version of Jewel Quest II available now. This new version of the game fixes recently reported issues related to launching the game.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Games & Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, please contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

carip2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Jewel Quest II! November 8, 2010.

[Post New]by carip2 on Nov 9, 10 12:42 PM
Now the game doesn't work at all!!!
Before it worked sometimes about 1 of 10.

Please fix the game!!!!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 9, 10 12:57 PM
Welcome to the pond carip2!

Is Jewel Quest II not launching at all for you, or is the problem happening after the game has launched? If it's after launching, you might try starting with a new player profile.

Otherwise, and if you continue to have trouble, please get in touch with Customer Support so that they can help further. Just let them know what you're experiencing and what you've already tried. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by alicias14 on Nov 9, 10 5:13 PM
thanks....the game is working now!
before I newer could start the game.

carip2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by carip2 on Nov 10, 10 2:29 AM
Big Game Manager also stop work when I try to start - nothing happened! Every time I start the game manager I have to activate the Jewel Quest II.

labrat33
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by labrat33 on Nov 10, 10 10:57 AM

thanks a bunch NOT !! When I install an update I don't expect to lose all player profiles and have to start the game at the beginning. Is there a way to recover my previous players and their saved games?

natalie69
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by natalie69 on Nov 12, 10 6:13 AM
i just noticed the update for this game last night so got the update it wiped everything and now it keeps shutting down on me i didnt have any problems with it before the update and now i have a game i cant play

i dont know if i should laugh or cry all my hard work gone to waste and now i have a game i cant play

[Post New]by BenGal4Life on Nov 13, 10 1:43 PM
THANK-YOU so much for the update b/c I do enjoy playing this game. (It's the only one I have time to play.) It was certainly necessary, the original had SO many glitches!!! I have made it to the 2nd board once but had to start it over. This wasn't easy since I had to deal with constantly being kicked out of the game. I then got to the end of the 1st board again, but with the new install, that was completely erased again and I'm now working my way back through the 1st board for the 3rd time. It's ok tho, on a positive note, it's giving me lots of practice. After this install, though, it isn't taking me as long to get through the game.

I hadn't come across any of the old glitches until now. It is still kicking me out of the game when I get to the part where the player is offered to move up a level in exchange for a life. (I get asked this whenever I lose like 3 lives trying to get past a certain level.) Whether or not I say yes or no, the game shuts down on me as if I had logged out completely.

That's the only glitch I seem to be coming across after installing this new version. Overall, the game is working much better.

[Post New]by whiskey1232000 on May 27, 11 9:29 PM
So I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game per the update. It is worse than ever!!!!! I had to re-start from the beginning and still getting shut downs after 1 or, if I'm lucky, 2 games.....I think we should all be reimbursed our money for dowloading this and just move on.

[Post New]by ANIA425 on Nov 28, 11 4:02 PM
The version I had was going out on every other game. Uninstalled and installed, tried to update but can't log in because the old email address on file I do not have access to anymore and don't remember password. thanks not!!! I bought/downloaded game back in 2007/2008. I guess I will stick with angry birds.

Go to: