Sadie1230
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

To Raul, the Producer

[Post New]by Sadie1230 on Nov 8, 10 1:48 PM
I quite liked your game and I thank you. I have always liked straight HOGs, dislike having to constantly go back and forth between rooms or dimensions.
I was very glad to see this game and will look forward to your next one!

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:To Raul, the Producer

[Post New]by cnmoore on Nov 8, 10 8:53 PM
Yes, do not be discouraged.

rgogescu
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by rgogescu on Nov 9, 10 2:26 AM
Thank you guys. These are good words. I can make you sure we will continue making adventure/hog games better and better.

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Nov 10, 10 2:35 PM
Dear Raul, can you please tell me how do i get more than 10 shells so i can get to the bonus game? I have played the game 3 times already and i can't get the 40 shells needed to keep playing. Please help!

rgogescu
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by rgogescu on Nov 11, 10 4:18 AM
@Ipslov37: I can't tell you the exactly location of the shells. Just pay attention on levels and do not hurry to enter in **** scenes so quickly after a level is loaded.

Good luck

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Nov 13, 10 1:30 PM
too strong a label, somany crimes. Looks like your looking for a job with Raul.

Anyway, in agreement with everyone else, this is a C game. not an F. If one is really into HOG games, just to squint and find, this is the game. It's harmless and if it were my first game I'd created and put on the market, I'd be pretty proud that I actually did it..lots of people just talk about it.

So Raul, keep at it. Work with your graphic artists a bit more so that items have a "feel" to them. There needs to be more depth of field to the visuals since we're playing in here for the visuals anyway...least most of us. Straight HOG's are pretty much getting boring to us now since games like the latest Holmes game came out and we're pretty appreciative of that level of gameplay.

You have to balance the story with gameplay. The story frankly isn't as important to me as the gaming itself. The more complicated the gaming the more rapt I am and I'll buy that game. Beause I'm in here to game, not to read. If I want a great plot, I'll hit the library.
Congradulations for getting into gaming world and take what we say with a grain of salt.
Chris

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Nov 27, 10 5:49 PM
I enjoyed this game. What there was of it. I played the 1 hour trial, then bought the game. 10 minutes later I was done. That's not right. Try to make the games longer if you plan to sell them.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Dec 5, 10 9:11 PM
Just finished your game and agree that graphics need to have more of a depth and perhaps more appropriate to time period. Liked the game overall. As others have noted it is too short.

I particularly liked the variety of puzzles. I am not crazy about HOG but like some. The puzzles you chose to include added great variety and some were very different from the usual. The fuse box had me 'scratching my head' for awhile. I loved the word game because it was unique.

Thanks for the game and the potential is there for a sequel. What happened to Buck?

rgogescu
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by rgogescu on Dec 30, 10 9:26 AM
a sequel of Jane Croft is not going to appear to soon.

right now we are working at a new AHOG with some unique features.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Dec 30, 10 1:44 PM
I'll be looking forward to seeing it. You have been given a lot of good advice here. Will be interested in seeing how that improves your next game. BTW, I like to beta good games.

Thanks for update.

Go to: