stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

stuck which is unusual for me

[Post New]by stevieferr on Nov 8, 10 4:01 PM
Done everything up to finding the clay to make the cog mold and now eevery where i go it just says nothing left to do heregot across river grown the plant fed the polar beargot the stuff for the hook to cross the broken bridge but not got all the small parts to hold the big pieces together...enjoyed the puzzles so far but just too many HOG within the same areas....anyway I need help please

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

Re:stuck which is unusual for me

[Post New]by stevieferr on Nov 8, 10 4:37 PM
so anyone got any ideas where to next

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 8, 10 5:57 PM
Havew you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough which is posted free here at Big Fish Games? It should be able to show you any steps you've missed.

Have you been able to unlock the Librrry yet? Have you found a way into the Angel Statue?

If you complete everything in Chapters 1 - 8 of the Blog Walkthrough you;'ll be ready to unlock the Library.

And if you've not figured it out yet,you need the Gear to get into the Angel Statue.

So thse are two tasks you could be working on.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough,click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link t o the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

p.s. Have you found a way across the Bridge yet? If not, have you figured out how to unchain the Griffin on the top of the tower--and what happens when you do?

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Nov 9, 10 10:41 AM
thanks for the replies im on a roll now and found a load of things,every time i think im stuck i find another room....this is a lot better than i thought.

For once im trying not to use the walkthrough and doing well without it ,just wondering how to make the potion to get the eagle to scare the snake for the apple still i guess ill work it out somehow

Go to: