The level where the prof is freed

[Post New]by sathome on Nov 23, 08 2:21 PM
I have purchased HE Amazon and installed, uninstalled reinstalled several times. Each time I get to this particular level (the stone circle with the 3 doors) I do the mini puzzles, open new scenes, but cannot retrieve the slingshot from the altar scene or the ring and heart from the spider scene. The inventory, at this point has, only a container in it. Does my game have a glitch or does the player?

Re:The level where the prof is freed

[Post New]by susiem811 on Dec 18, 08 7:36 PM
I am stuck at exactly the same place as sathome - can someone help us?

[Post New]by me_shell on Dec 23, 08 10:07 PM
Me too!!! I've used all my hints and have no where to go!

Ok - I've been reading many different posts and thanks to all...finally figured it out!!

Edited on 12/23/2008 at 10:17:45 PM PST

[Post New]by premienurse on Jan 17, 09 12:43 PM
I'm having the same issues. Got past those finally, after replaying the scene over and over. Now, I'm stuck!

star4721
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by star4721 on Feb 7, 09 2:46 AM
I think this will help you all.
Place container on "glowing blue flower" & it returns to inventory. Then return container back upon altar in the Blue Cave. After this a square in middle of altar reveals "sling shot".
Place "sling shot" on ring held by spider. Put "Ring on the square dragon head on the lt. side. (there is one on lt. & rt.).
A large opening will appear in the ground. The "heart" is on the lt. side of hanging ladder; click on the heart & you will be on your way to completing your journey.

Just read these messages, so I apologize for not getting to you sooner.
Good Luck--Star4721

skippy12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by skippy12 on Mar 13, 09 4:37 PM
Blue container won't go back on altar and stay so door with slingshot can open - now what to do?

[Post New]by PrettyKitties on Apr 12, 09 10:04 AM
Thanks for the great tips! I finally finished the game with help from this thread!

[Post New]by bsinwv on May 29, 09 2:36 PM
I've been stuck here a while, and finally came to the forums and waded through pages of questions to get here. Thank you so much star4721, your advice was perfect.

Go to: