bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fairway Solitaire forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Fairway Solitaire forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fairway Solitaire players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mudspots
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fairway Solitaire forum

[Post New]by mudspots on Nov 10, 08 8:28 PM
Just would like to know when more will be added to Fairway Solitaire.Thanks!! Hope it is soon..I know all stay busy with all the games,but Fairway is a very enjoyable game..

[Post New]by bingo4life3956 on Nov 25, 08 7:48 AM
I would like to know when or if they are going to add any new courses. I have already locked all of the courses for the 7th time. I really do enjoy this game on the site.

gtdeb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gtdeb on Apr 17, 09 5:29 AM
how do u get through River's edge been trying for awhile and no success

[Post New]by Onecent1953 on May 21, 09 8:36 AM
Don't know about anyone else, but the final level of this game is causing a problem. I have finished under par, as you are supposed to, 4 times now, still the game will not acknowledge that I have beaten it. Frustrating, played on line for long long time before downloading, now I am so ticked off I will uninstall without finishing. Don't get it, won't play it again.

RIZZIES
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by RIZZIES on May 26, 09 2:19 PM
I have a problem in fairway solitire,instead of increasing my money decreases after every round. Does anyone know what to do to fix this?

[Post New]by sukiwatson on Jun 10, 09 5:06 PM
Is there a secret way to get thru the mohave section. I can't get passed the 16 straight shots.

[Post New]by Jake_Birkett on Jun 15, 09 2:19 PM
To all players stuck on a course: it is possible to beat them all for sure. Some of the last few levels are very hard but the others shouldn't be as hard.

@ Onecent1953: That's pretty weird. As you say the goal is to just finish under par and it should just play the final movie for the game. Other people have done that so I wonder why it's not happening on your version?

@RIZZIES: It costs money to play a round, but if you complete a round you should end up with more money than it cost to play a round. If you abort a round halfway through then you may loose money.

[Post New]by dbldee722 on Jun 28, 09 10:57 AM
Ok I give up. WHAT is a "gopher flush"?

[Post New]by dbldee722 on Jun 28, 09 10:59 AM
ONECent: If you do not meet the $$$ goal for the round, it doesn't matter if yo finish under par. You will replay the round. Same if you didn't get all the perfect scores, long drives ,etc.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jun 28, 09 12:58 PM
dbldee722 wrote:Ok I give up. WHAT is a "gopher flush"?

You have flushed the gopher out of his hole, and you get some money back.

[Post New]by flamingofury on Jun 29, 09 10:47 AM
this game is never ending. it is almost impossible to win here. what is the secret to winning this game besides cheating? if that is even possible!

[Post New]by muggetje on Jul 28, 09 5:18 AM
Hi there. Today I finished this lovely game, after hours & days & weeks & months of playing. But... it's impossible to play the game again under your own name, you always start with the amount of money you won in the first game. (More than 1 million dollar, thank you )
I think that should be improved by the makers of this great game. And when they are working on it why not make it possible to keep your scores posted?

[Post New]by ilane49 on Sep 8, 09 5:34 PM
bingo4life3956 wrote:I would like to know when or if they are going to add any new courses. I have already locked all of the courses for the 7th time. I really do enjoy this game on the site.

How did you do it ? I cant get passed the ocean,

[Post New]by adamlinda on Nov 14, 09 6:14 AM
how do you get the scoring cup it says finsh with 9 or better on a course but whan i get a -9 it still dont give it to me

Edited on 11/14/2009 at 6:15:16 AM PST

[Post New]by msimplyjrzy on Nov 17, 09 10:30 PM
having a problem with cherry falls someone please help me

[Post New]by supasu2 on Nov 20, 09 8:20 PM
ilane49 wrote:
bingo4life3956 wrote:I would like to know when or if they are going to add any new courses. I have already locked all of the courses for the 7th time. I really do enjoy this game on the site.

How did you do it ? I cant get passed the ocean,
'' It is called Patience after all and that is all it takes just that and nothing else one day it will tire of beating you and say " to itself" it is your day today have one on me i cant win em all the time you have to better than me on the day one day some day!!!

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Dec 10, 09 7:11 AM
I saw the game on the DD today, and tried it. Bought it. It's a FUN game!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Dec 10, 09 8:11 AM
Is it just me or does the Online Version at Big Sea Games have more courses? The Baron is the end of the second tournament on Big Sea, and they got 4 of them. Or are the courses just played in another order?

Also, other than the clothes shop and a putting minigame, what is the difference between those two versions?

Thinking of buying the full version, but wonder if it's worth it since I play it on Big Sea a lot.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Dec 10, 09 10:13 AM
Laflamme wrote:Is it just me or does the Online Version at Big Sea Games have more courses? The Baron is the end of the second tournament on Big Sea, and they got 4 of them. Or are the courses just played in another order?

The version on Big Sea is actually an updated version of the game with some different graphics and I believe a few changes to the courses. Even though that online version has some changes, one of the main perks of this downloadable version is that you don't have to be online with others to have some fun!

Go to: