bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

iPhone/iPod Touch version of Hidden Expedition: Titanic available

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Nov 9, 10 4:38 PM
Hey folks!

Just wanted to swim by and let you know that Big Fish Games offers Hidden Expedition: Titanic for the iPhone/iPod Touch. It’s the same great game you know and love, optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch screens.

If you own the iPhone/iPod Touch version of this game and need hints for puzzles in the game, check out our discussion board/help site for our iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch games. This site is powered by Get Satisfaction, and you can access it directly from here.

Here, you can interact with other players and Big Fish Games moderators to get all kinds of information about how to complete certain puzzles and other gameplay tips, technical issues with the games, and news about game updates and releases.

To sign in, you can either set up a Get Satisfaction account or sign in using your Facebook, Google or Twitter credentials, all for free.

Bren444
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:iPhone/iPod Touch version of Hidden Expedition: Titanic available

[Post New]by Bren444 on Mar 14, 12 5:57 AM
I purchased the IPad version as the Daily Deal and it crashes as soon as you try to play the game. In reading the reviews, this has been a problem for quite some time. This is the first time I have been so disappointed in a Big Fish Game. As I do not seem to be able to find a place to request my funds back, my request is that you fix this game. I realize this was a cheap game (.99), the point is that it is broken! Thanks

Edited on 03/14/2012 at 6:03:34 AM PST

Re:iPhone/iPod Touch version of Hidden Expedition: Titanic available

[Post New]by Donna1127 on Mar 14, 12 7:41 AM
Same here, just crashes. So disappointed.

Go to: