bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

The updated Mac version of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Nov 9, 10 6:26 PM
If you would like to check it out, you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our help pages, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

If you had previously purchased the game, you should be able to reinstall the updated version directly from your Purchase History. Please note that if the purchase was refunded, it will not be available to reinstall. However, you can repurchase it if you'd like to give it another go.

Happy gaming!

bfgOkeechobee

Edited on 11/09/2010 at 6:27:17 PM PST

Re:The updated Mac version of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition is here

[Post New]by 55magic55 on Nov 9, 10 7:17 PM
still not working for me

Re:The updated Mac version of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition is here

[Post New]by DariusThe3rd on Nov 9, 10 10:44 PM
And yay for that!

In the first version the game quit altogether at using the awl in the first scene. Just tested that bit and it works fine now. Looks like I'm going to spend an evening grave digging tonight.

Tnx for the upgrade!

D3

[Post New]by mlady52 on Nov 10, 10 3:55 AM
It just install a already bought game it did not reinstall it, so still not working.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:The updated Mac version of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition is her

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 10, 10 6:31 AM
mlady52 wrote:It just install a already bought game it did not reinstall it, so still not working.

Did you uninstall the previous version first? Or do you mean it installed but started you at the same place where you stopped in the previous game? If it's the latter, that just means you didn't delete your user profile when you dumped the older version of the game. You can start a new player profile, or try to play under the old profile if you think you can remember what you were doing.

[Post New]by mlady52 on Nov 10, 10 11:09 AM
No I did not uninstall the original but I will try that and let you know, was not even thinking about that this morning just excited about it being fixed!

c8h10n4o2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by c8h10n4o2 on Nov 10, 10 1:48 PM
Did a full uninstall/reinstall and played all the way through, including the bonus level, without a single glitch! Seems the wait was worth it!

[Post New]by pnatalie1 on Nov 10, 10 7:24 PM
I got tired of waiting and I got a refund the day before the updated version came out. They could have told me!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:The updated Mac version of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition is her

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 10, 10 10:25 PM
pnatalie1 wrote:I got tired of waiting and I got a refund the day before the updated version came out. They could have told me!

Aw, bummer. Yeah, you'd think they would have mentioned it. Seems in keeping with the lack of communication this whole time.

Ah well. At least you can buy it again if you'd like.

[Post New]by mlady52 on Nov 11, 10 3:07 AM
Okay I uninstall the game and reinstall it got to the safe scene put in the 4172 and it will not open I have tried it many times but it will not open can any one give me any help with this? At least it does not crash now but the safe will not open. HELP.

Thanks,

Pat_Jim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_Jim on Nov 11, 10 1:21 PM
I'm having the same problem as MLady52. I get to the safe, put in the code and it still doesn't open. It doesn't crash, but it doesn't open. I've tried turning to the first number, then past that number to the second number, past that one etc. NO LUCK. I've tried not turning past the numbers, NO LUCK. Why isn't there just a skip button to eliminate the frustration!

I got it to work. Turn the dial to 4172 in the following manner by going counterclockwise to 4, clockwise to 1, counterclockwise to 7, and clockwise to 2.

Turn the dial to 4172 in the following manner by going clockwise to 4, counterclockwise to 1, clockwise to 7, and counterclockwise to 2. Just click on the number and then release the mouse.

Edited on 11/11/2010 at 4:39:21 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 11, 10 3:08 PM
pnatalie1 wrote:I got tired of waiting and I got a refund the day before the updated version came out. They could have told me!

Welcome to the pond pnatalie1 and I'm really sorry about this! I'm positive if the rep who refunded your order had known that this would be the case at the time that they would definitely have checked with you first. Most of us expected it to still take longer.

mlady52 and Pat_Jim, I've found a couple posts from the safe and Safe combination threads that I think will help:

bvan81 wrote:I found that you turn the safe counterclockwise to 4 and then release the mouse. You should hear a click, proceed to the next number the same way, turn clockwise to one and then release the mouse. If you try to continuously drag to each of the numbers it wont work. Good luck

sigrid1 wrote:It may be clockwise or counter clockwise..mine was counter clockwise. Turn the dial to 4, then let the mouse go. You'll hear a click. Turn the dial to the next number and let the mouse go. You'll hear a click. When all the numbers are in, it opens.....

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "safe" and all the posts that have the word "safe" in them will pop up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 11, 10 8:37 PM
Bought and reinstalled the game. Played all the way through without any freezing or black screens, however, there was some stalling throughout and the sound dropped out from time to time.

[Post New]by mlady52 on Nov 12, 10 2:53 AM
I finally got it to work to thanks everyone for your help.

[Post New]by Melvinite on Nov 12, 10 5:09 AM
Well I am one disappointed customer... after waiting for ages for the Mac fix, I eagerly play the game and find myself continually being booted out of the game as I am trying to install the wrench machine without the belt in the attic in novella 1. Anyone else with this problem? Or is it just me? I don't really want to keep starting a new profile and cover old grounds again!

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 12, 10 7:29 AM
Sorry, Melvinite, I did not encounter that problem. Maybe you should try getting the belt first, though you won't be able to make use of it if you don't also have the hook.

Pathmtl
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Pathmtl on Nov 12, 10 12:28 PM
Waited patiently for the fix, re-installed & just finished playing, for me well worth the wait. Loved it.
Path

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 13, 10 7:15 PM
Melvinite wrote:Well I am one disappointed customer... after waiting for ages for the Mac fix, I eagerly play the game and find myself continually being booted out of the game as I am trying to install the wrench machine without the belt in the attic in novella 1. Anyone else with this problem? Or is it just me? I don't really want to keep starting a new profile and cover old grounds again!

Hi Melvinite! That is a huge bummer. That would tick me off too. You may want to try talking with a customer service rep in live chat. Just go to your "My Account" tab above and click on the blue "Chat Live Now" button. Or you may just contact customer service via the green envelope in the column to the right of these posts. Good luck!

[Post New]by txn4evr2 on Nov 14, 10 2:28 PM
as far as the safe issue goes...I think it changes with each player. It can either start clockwise or counterclockwise. Mine started counterclockwise even though the strategy guide says start out clockwise.

[Post New]by meowpop on Nov 14, 10 5:09 PM
I am glad the game is back but I am having trouble with putting the relief pieces in the puzzle. It won't let me put them in. What should I do? Please help! This is earlier than the last glich!

Go to: