bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Legend of the Golden Tome forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Legend of the Golden Tome forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Legend of the Golden Tome players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tlhwest
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Legend of the Golden Tome forum

[Post New]by tlhwest on Nov 12, 10 8:25 PM
HELP!!!! How do you solve the final puzzle to open the gate???

Sincerely,
Traci West

Tajuffy
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tajuffy on Nov 15, 10 4:49 PM
I'm in the same boat, I guess no one knows. I'll keep tryiing if I get it I will let you know.

Sunspangle
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Sunspangle on Nov 17, 10 5:52 AM
Hi Tajuffy and Tracie:
I'm having the same problem trying to complete the final puzzle. I tried the solution posted here but still no luck. It's very frustrating to go thru the whole game and then not be able to solve the final puzzle. If anyone can help us out, please give it a go. Thanks very much

[Post New]by hondje12 on Nov 18, 10 10:37 AM
I also can´t open the last puzzle, very irritating. You have to turn the stone by color, but nothing happens. I hope someone has the solution for this.

Bye bye

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 18, 10 11:12 AM
Welcome to the pond hondje12!

I've found the following post in the Report on "Classic Mode" play thread that might help:

KryHoo wrote:The colors of the cirlcles should be matched together but the colors placement depends on the brown marker at the upper right "corner" of the gates. That means the brown colors should point the upper right corner. To match it precisely use the snapping. Turn the circle stones until they're snapped at correct positions.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "puzzle" and all the posts that have the word "puzzle" in them will pop up!

Good luck!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by hondje12 on Nov 25, 10 1:49 PM
Well, the solution you gave me don´t work. I bought this games but I can´t play it to the end. Im very disapointed.

Tajuffy
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tajuffy on Nov 26, 10 6:48 AM
Same here tried the solution, cause I saw the stone in the upper right & decided that is there 1 color had to be & then matched all the wheels to that stone & it didn't work. I then noted that occassionally I would see different color sand & tried matching to that, again no luck. Yes the game was easy, but the last level is tough.

Tajuffy
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tajuffy on Nov 26, 10 7:19 AM
I DID IT! I finished the story mode. I am about to tell you how to get the stones to match so here is how I finally got it to work. If you look closely there are lighted lines on either side of the stone in the uppper right corner, match the brown stone to the corner & line up the division lines with those lights, turn up there sound there is a distinctive clunk when you are in the right place. It takes several seconds to start to open.

[Post New]by hondje12 on Nov 28, 10 4:36 AM
[u]Hi Tajuffy,

Oh Great, I´ve opend the gate!!!! Thanks for your post.

[Post New]by diannefohn on Jun 2, 11 9:53 PM
Thanks for telling me how to open up the gate. I have been trying for days.
Thanks again for you're post. It was great!

[Post New]by usnavymom2248 on Oct 30, 11 11:39 AM
To open the door you have to turn the outer ring first lisen for he click. Then turn the following rings as above. If the first choice does not work move the next outer color The correct color is on the top. After the door opens then you have the hidden object to fine the missing pages. Hope this help you. It took me awhile to figure this out.

[Post New]by usnavymom2248 on Oct 30, 11 11:40 AM
To open the door you have to turn the outer ring first lisen for he click. Then turn the following rings as above. If the first choice does not work move the next outer color The correct color is on the top. After the door opens then you have the hidden object to fine the missing pages. Hope this help you. It took me awhile to figure this out.

[Post New]by usnavymom2248 on Oct 30, 11 11:41 AM

[Post New]by usnavymom2248 on Oct 30, 11 11:41 AM

[Post New]by deophamsue on Jun 10, 12 1:45 PM
Thanks for the advice on how to open the gate. Then got the pages, and solved the puzzle. Did it all untimed in the story mode.

[Post New]by ileanaf123 on Sep 30, 12 9:15 AM
I also can´t open the last puzzle, very irritating. You have to turn the stone by color, but nothing happens. I have matched those darn stones 100 times and NOTHING! I think its a tech problem!.

[Post New]by destinystar33 on Nov 12, 12 1:11 PM
taffy thanks for your post i finally got that dang gate opened

[Post New]by jlabargebryan on Dec 9, 12 6:20 PM
Does anyone know who's voice is the narrator (wizard)? I believe it may be Sean Connery - anyone know for sure?

Go to: