kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

About that Easter Egg Mini Game...

[Post New]by kishimojun on Nov 10, 10 3:51 AM
Anyone found it yet? What and where is it? I have all but two awards, hoping I don't have to get every one of them to open it.

Re:About that Easter Egg Mini Game...

[Post New]by agngoo on Nov 10, 10 6:40 AM
I have collected all of the trophies (I spent several days doing so) and still didn't unlock the Easter Egg. I noticed that you can grab the cattail in Pegasus' lair without it appearing on the object list, so I'm wondering if there's a special object you have to grab in every scene/lair to do it.

Also, fair warning: I got a glitch in the last two trophies (catch all sixteen criminals, get all of the weapons) where the trophies didn't appear immediately. All I had to do was solve one more case with anyone as the suspect or any weapon as the murder weapon and it showed up (in my case, the last suspect I caught was Rico the Rat, so solving the next case gave me both the Sweet Sixteen trophy and the trophy for catching him).

kuriboh1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kuriboh1 on Nov 14, 10 2:36 AM
I found it just now.
HINT: Watch entire credits, at the end you will be given hint how to find it.
For the ones who want to know this already:
SPOILER: When you are given the case, click on eyes of detective. When they are both closed, you will be moved into Easter egg scene.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Nov 14, 10 5:51 AM
THANK YOU!

[Post New]by lovesmozart on Nov 14, 10 7:42 PM
Thank you Kuriboh 1. I found the mini game. Now I have earned all the trophies.

[Post New]by saralocke2be on Jan 7, 11 7:01 AM
can someone please help me out on the cutting the teddy bear

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 24, 11 10:39 AM
There's nothing to cut. This is a straight hog, not an ihog.
Each name of the objects to find is clickable. This will show you a silhouette of the item. This is in addition to clicking on Hint then then clicking on the object name.

Edited on 01/24/2011 at 10:40:51 AM PST

[Post New]by AixWndy on Jan 25, 11 3:53 PM
I still can not find out how to unlock the Easter Egg mini game. I found the hint at the end of the credits (thanks for that pointer), but I must be dense because I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 26, 11 1:42 PM
AixWndy wrote:I still can not find out how to unlock the Easter Egg mini game. I found the hint at the end of the credits (thanks for that pointer), but I must be dense because I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.
kuriboh1 did already. Drag your cursor after SPOILER:.

[Post New]by AixWndy on Jan 26, 11 8:06 PM
Thank you! D'uh!

[Post New]by diduget on Feb 6, 11 8:38 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
AixWndy wrote:I still can not find out how to unlock the Easter Egg mini game. I found the hint at the end of the credits (thanks for that pointer), but I must be dense because I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.
kuriboh1 did already. Drag your cursor after SPOILER:.
.........What SPOILER?...I don't get it, help?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 6, 11 8:51 AM
See the word "SPOILER:" in kuriboh1's post? Click / hold / drag your cursor after that.

[Post New]by diduget on Feb 6, 11 5:56 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:See the word "SPOILER:" in kuriboh1's post? Click / hold / drag your cursor after that.
.....Ohhhh!, thx 4 the tip.

[Post New]by SPUNKERPUNKER on Aug 11, 12 10:18 PM
What's the hint on how to find the Easter Egg Mini Game anyway? I'm confused.

[Post New]by SPUNKERPUNKER on Aug 11, 12 10:33 PM
I've gone to the credits at the end of the game and the detective's eyes never close.
What do I do?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 11, 12 11:19 PM
It's not at the end of the game. Look at the beginning, immediately after the detective has assigned you a case.

Edited on 08/11/2012 at 11:21:59 PM PST

[Post New]by myst755 on Mar 20, 13 1:10 PM
I looked at the spoiler. I went to the credits. I looked at all the credits. I never got assigned a case though. Can someone please tell me what I'm still doing wrong? I have every other trophy except this one.

GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Jul 12, 13 6:51 PM
SPUNKERPUNKER wrote:I've gone to the credits at the end of the game and the detective's eyes never close.
What do I do?

SPOILER --- sorry, I have no idea how to make it to where you have to highlight words to reveal the type.

The hint is during the end credits. The way to the mini-game is when the detective is asking you if you want to solve another case and you can click yes or no. You click one of his eyes and it will close, then click the other eye and it too will close and the mini-game will open. HTH.

Edited on 07/12/2013 at 6:53:06 PM PST

Go to: