Walkthrough Please ?

[Post New]by Clammy79 on Nov 10, 10 9:36 AM
Can we get the walkthrough please?
I ike this game but can't figure the slide gate. any help would be appeciated. thanks fishies

Edited on 11/10/2010 at 9:36:59 AM PST

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Walkthrough Please ?

[Post New]by Alrydian on Nov 10, 10 1:04 PM
There is quite a few puzzles with a slide gate?? what is the name of the puzzle you are having trouble with? If you look on the map it will show you the names of the puzzles as you mouse over each one.

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cnmoore on Nov 10, 10 6:21 PM
The one I'm stuck on is called 'Beam Me Up'. It has lasers that open and shut the doors. I got over to where the lock is, but cannot figure out how to get to the key.

The Hint button doesn't seem to do anything, i.e. I get no hint when I click it.

Edited on 11/10/2010 at 6:32:15 PM PST

jimmy1027
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jimmy1027 on Nov 10, 10 6:27 PM
Have the nut on the beam furthest to the left and then you can drag the key to the lock and move the nut down to the space

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cnmoore on Nov 10, 10 6:33 PM
Thanks! How could I not have thought of that!

jimmy1027
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jimmy1027 on Nov 10, 10 6:49 PM
no worries. happy to help

[Post New]by AlexRussel on Nov 11, 10 1:09 PM
I'm Stuck At "Get the Map" The Puzzle With 4 Boxes,Any Help?!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 11, 10 2:59 PM
I have posted some videos on youtube of the last six puzzles in the game. I also posted a video of The Flashlight puzzle.

Edited on 11/11/2010 at 3:48:30 PM PST

[Post New]by AlexRussel on Nov 12, 10 4:19 AM
Um Anyone Can Help Me To Solve This Puzzle Please
Here Is The Image:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6486/magnetic.jpg

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 12, 10 4:43 AM
Hi AlexRussel,

I have posted a video on youtube of how to solve that puzzle. The name of the puzzle is The Stones.

Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 12, 10 4:49 AM
If you need help with a puzzle please post the name of the puzzle and someone will be able to find it faster and help you. When I return from work this evening I will be able to post more videos of the puzzle solutions on youtube.

Big Fish does not allow us to post links to sites outside Big Fish so I can't post the links to youtube here because a moderator would delete them. Sorry.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 4:53:17 AM PST

[Post New]by AlexRussel on Nov 12, 10 4:50 AM
Thank You,LizzieK

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 12, 10 4:54 AM
You are welcome! I sent you a PM with the link to youtube.

Good luck!

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Nov 14, 10 8:21 AM
Alrydian wrote:There is quite a few puzzles with a slide gate?? what is the name of the puzzle you are having trouble with? If you look on the map it will show you the names of the puzzles as you mouse over each one.

I moused over the symbols on the map but I didn't get any names for the puzzles. Whats wrong?

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Nov 14, 10 8:21 AM
Alrydian wrote:There is quite a few puzzles with a slide gate?? what is the name of the puzzle you are having trouble with? If you look on the map it will show you the names of the puzzles as you mouse over each one.

I moused over the symbols on the map but I didn't get any names for the puzzles. Whats wrong?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 14, 10 8:28 AM
jerseyd1 wrote:

It will show the names of the puzzles you have completed or that you are working on but not the ones you have not gotten to yet.

Go to: