ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Report on "Classic Mode" play

[Post New]by ecblisa on Nov 10, 10 10:34 AM
You must start this game in "Story Mode" (always timed), and finish two sets of levels, then "Classic Mode" opens.

I have only played it a little (because I want to finish the story), but here are the basics:

Classic Mode is UNTIMED .

There are sixty levels.

The power-ups are entirely different, so far in the form of automatic on-board upgrades.

I have not seen the obstacles yet, but they are sure to be nasty.

This might be the best part of the game.

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

Re:Report on "Classic Mode" play

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Nov 10, 10 10:49 AM
Thanks, ecblisa, for the input. Earlier today, in the game forum, I wondered if the untimed level was in the classic mode.

Edited on 11/10/2010 at 5:37:34 PM PST

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Report on "Classic Mode" play

[Post New]by laeddie on Nov 11, 10 5:06 AM
Thanks mucho for the info!

Question about the game

[Post New]by kasiabron on Nov 12, 10 6:15 PM
I am wondering how to allign all the circles "stones" in the game at the end of the first session. I tried alligning colors together by matching them, but nothing happens. Assuming colors are supposed to be all aligned together to match the other colors, but nothing happens. The circles just stay and nothing new comes up. How are we supposed to arrange those color circle stones?

thanks!

Last puzzle

[Post New]by KryHoo on Nov 14, 10 11:29 AM
The colors of the cirlcles should be matched together but the colors placement depends on the brown marker at the upper right "corner" of the gates. That means the brown colors should point the upper right corner. To match it precisely use the snapping. Turn the circle stones until they're snapped at correct positions.

Edited on 11/14/2010 at 3:29:04 PM PST

Go to: