bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fairy Godmother Tycoon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Fairy Godmother Tycoon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fairy Godmother Tycoon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fairy Godmother Tycoon forum

[Post New]by ShanKooch on Feb 15, 09 3:29 PM
I loved this game!! Probably one of my fav's! Now it's been 2-ish years and I'm wondering when the heck we're going to get a Fairy Godmother Tycoon 2??? That would make my day!!

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on May 14, 09 3:58 PM
A sequel is in the works, just found this link: [removed by moderator]

Edited on 09/15/2011 at 9:53:42 AM PST

Sherrill
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Sherrill on May 24, 09 10:11 PM
Woo Hoo!!!! Thanks for the link, I went and looked, and now I CAN'T WAIT!!!! This was definately one of my top five favorite games (Chocolatier and Madame Fate are right up there too) so I'm thrilled that after so long there will be another. Thanks again for the info!

[Post New]by hunnie21407 on Jun 26, 09 7:07 PM
is there a way to make money faster???

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on Jul 9, 09 5:27 PM
Pogo has either postponed or canceled the game, can't tell which yet but apparently they've pulled all mention of the game from their sites (excluding the badges not sure why lol) so I guess we'll see.

[Post New]by zallisonez on Jul 19, 09 1:13 AM
I love this game!!! I have played it probably 1,000 times and never get tired of it. Eagerly awaiting FGTycooon 2.

I have found that upgrading the store first, then potion maker, then warehouse works best, even if you have to borrow the money at first. Then upgrade what you can, when you can.

Be patient in the beginning of each level, to earn money to upgrade (which increases your popularity, which helps get you more customers and more money to upgrade, etc.

I prepared an Excel spreadsheet for the prices, which helps a lot. If the forecast is 10% or lower, reduce the other prices by one dollar.

It helps to wait until you have one competitor left (the others have gone out of business) before you use Job, or place goons; except the Magic Carpet can be very helpful at any store.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

[Post New]by oxford_tigger on Sep 18, 09 6:34 PM
Does anyone know who we could contact about a fairygodmother 2, don't all this bade thing but would like whoever to know how much would like a second one {also really want a 2nd miss management & more mcf games)?

[Post New]by Phyllina on Oct 10, 09 6:55 PM
Please help me!
Sometimes the Fairy Godmother steps in and pays off the Loan Shark, and sometimes she dosen't, and I'm only able to buy enough supplies for a few customers. I can't seem to get the combination of things that trigger this, besides borrowing all the money I can ofcourse.
I could probably figure it out but this is the perfect game for my headache today, and I can't quite concentrat hard enough to make a study chart.

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on Nov 9, 09 3:26 PM
Phyllina: The Fairy Godmother will step in once during every level to pay off the loan shark for you after that it's on you. The best suggestion I've heard is to take out the maximum loan in the beginning to buy everything you need and let your Fairy Godmother foot the bill. Hope this helps!

Edited on 11/09/2009 at 3:26:58 PM PST

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on Dec 7, 09 2:51 PM
Pogo has confirmed that they've cancelled FGT2. Hopefully they'll let somebody else finish the project but I haven't heard any word yet of anybody else doing it.

[Post New]by dotty4games on Feb 7, 11 3:59 AM
I love this game , and am gutted they have cancelled FGT2,all the posts here are so helpful thank you xxxxx

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Mar 5, 11 10:26 PM
I didn't realize that POGO was a game developer. I had played on Pogo for years never joined their "club" when I found BFG I knew this was the site for me. I am disappointed that there never was a FGT2. The only thing this game needed was a chance to do a "re-do" on levels you weren't so good at (and believe me even in turorial ville I stunk! LOL) I am not sure of a buy yet as there are soooooo many games and lately I have been playing alot of TM games so that is added stress to my life which I dont need but .....
What can one say.... I do love the challenge... am SICK of HOGS and IHOGS, haven't been any good adventure games lately so..... HAPPY GAMING FISHIES!

[Post New]by deathcharm2000 on Sep 15, 11 8:58 AM
OMG am now officially depressed well sad they cancelled FGT2

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 4, 14 3:14 AM
Impressive! I guess I'm 5 years late to the party but I tried this today & all I can say is...wow. Its very well done.

Go to: