egypt 3. fate of ramses

[Post New]by rosewitch1 on Nov 10, 10 5:28 PM

I am so disappointed in this game. SOOO long to download and then find no instruction or help of any description. I would like my money back but that's not likely. Going through the various posts, there are not too many players who are pleased about this game. Would never buy game again without a trial.

Re:egypt 3. fate of ramses

[Post New]by bluewings_1 on Mar 10, 11 9:41 PM
Could not agree with you more a complete waste of money.

[Post New]by MamaJaguar on Mar 26, 11 4:34 AM
Just bought it myself, having had pretty good luck with some other large file games, but ... there are no clues, no instructions, there's no way to close the game that I could find other than through the Task Manager (which leads to the need to defragment constantly). I have no idea how to get this game going, and can't find instructions anywhere.

[Post New]by Missed70 on Apr 18, 12 2:09 PM
This is my first large file download and I am very disappointed. Am stuck at the begining. No instructions, help, nothing. Can't even close the game without doing ctrl+alt+del and opening the task manager. Would really like to have my money back. Lesson learned....

Lilac43
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac43 on Apr 19, 12 2:28 PM
Ditto to all. Downloaded for the kids, and they lost interest immediately, so I decided to try it to see if it was really that bad. Yep. Sorry, guys, but I played games back in the old DOS days that had better graphics. Totally non-intuitive and cheesy.

Go to: