RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

Wide screen when not necessary

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Nov 10, 10 6:26 PM
I'm a little confused why this game automatically fills my wide screen when the last few HOGs made by this developer do not. This game isn't my type of game but I did play through a few puzzles. The puzzles could have been played on a regular screen (black bars on each side) with no problem. I have a hard time playing HOGs that don't show wide screen, because of the size of the objects. In fact, some games I won't buy (or only buy on sale) because of it. I just thought it was strange that they would develop a straight puzzle game that would play wide screen, while my beloved HOGs won't. I hope all of you who like puzzle games are enjoying this game. Done venting.

Edited on 11/10/2010 at 6:27:18 PM PST

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:Wide screen when not necessary

[Post New]by doctorgood on Nov 11, 10 5:37 AM
Racecat3, I just found your post and I couldn't agree more! A simple little small game like this is widescreen and other huge games aren't.....that's not rational.
Dr.good

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cnmoore on Nov 11, 10 10:56 AM
I always use Windowed mode and appreciate having that available.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Nov 11, 10 1:31 PM
doctorgood wrote:Racecat3, I just found your post and I couldn't agree more! A simple little small game like this is widescreen and other huge games aren't.....that's not rational.
Dr.good

Thank you, doctorgood!! I posted because I had to get my thoughts on this off of my chest! And maybe, if we are lucky, a developer will take notice.

Go to: