bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Deepica

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 11, 10 12:05 AM
A scientific expedition has found the legendary Valley of the Lost Depths! However, each expedition so far has returned empty-handed. Help professor Teresa Robinson defeat the living Coral that protects the treasures, and reach the Valley of Lost Depths in Deepica! Use your Match 3 skills to unlock the countless gold and riches hidden away. Defeat the living Coral and return back to land a hero of the scientific community!

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Deepica

[Post New]by gimmegames on Nov 11, 10 8:23 AM
Played the demo. Aesthetically colorful, pleasing, and gentle. No timer and I never lost a round.

I rather enjoyed the demo hour, but did not find it interesting enough to want to play more. But that's just my own preference.

[Post New]by careyo459 on Nov 11, 10 12:20 PM
Exactly like Plumebloom Royal Path. Very boring because the games are exactly alike. No challenge, little reward!!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Nov 12, 10 7:10 AM
personally, i don't see how "defeating the living coral" would make anyone a hero...

[Post New]by balloongirl2 on Nov 15, 10 2:09 AM
i like the game, but not the concept of living coral, why would i want to wipe it out. something whch is wiping out the coral, yes i would want to. my big problem is how do you release the power ups,. this type of game with a concept of wiping out, say, oil globules from a busted tanker or oil rig, which covers coral and animals i would be more keen. anyways as always happy gaming. oh a ps US FISHES NEED CORAL!

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cnmoore on Nov 17, 10 6:26 PM
balloongirl2 wrote:i like the game, but not the concept of living coral, why would i want to wipe it out. something whch is wiping out the coral, yes i would want to. my big problem is how do you release the power ups,. this type of game with a concept of wiping out, say, oil globules from a busted tanker or oil rig, which covers coral and animals i would be more keen. anyways as always happy gaming. oh a ps US FISHES NEED CORAL!

You're right. But those things aren't really coral, they look like bubbles to me (who ever heard of round coral?) And anyway no matter what the blurb says, there really isn't any story. I'm enjoying this nice not-too-stressful game. Nice change from the HOGS I am so tired of.

Go to: