[Post New]by gimmegames on Nov 11, 10 12:24 AM
Post 'em if ya got 'em...

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Create A Mall - Daily Deal 11/11/2010 - Comments and Reviews

[Post New]by laeddie on Nov 11, 10 4:47 AM
I bought this game in Sep 09 and really enjoyed it. If you are a TM player that does not have this one I highly recommend you buy. It does progressively get more difficult but I managed to finish so I"m sure most TM players (and others) can too. There are many helpful comments in this forum to help you along. No negatives to this game!

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Nov 11, 10 5:10 AM
I am enjoying the game so far. I have 10 min. left on the demo and haven't had any technical issues as earlier fishies have described. So far I'm about finished with the 2nd level of stores and have made all expert but had to play 2 levels twice to get the expert ribbon.

I always turn the music off so can't speak to that. I can feel the game getting more difficult for expert but don't think it will be hard to finish. It looks like a pretty short game but for $2.99 I will probably buy.

Happy gaming!

KathyD56
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by KathyD56 on Nov 11, 10 11:44 AM
This is a fun game, and not nearly as frantic as many TM games. I purchased it for those days that I just want to relax. I was surprised that I got expert several times as I am new to these types of games. For 2.99, it looks like a good buy.

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by silentpages on Nov 11, 10 3:45 PM
I am a HUGE fan of TM games where the timer is "optional." That's how this game is. If i get it on time, I do but if not it's no big deal. This will be a fantastic game for when watching tv. Had I known about it, a game credit would be gone. It's not a fancy game, but very much worth the DD price. I'm 2 levels from completing it & very happy with my purchase.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Nov 11, 10 6:05 PM
For me the game is too simple and easy and no buy. But I think its a great game for beginners from time management games or people, how don`t like a timer in a game or play at a slower pace.

Go to: