bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lavender`s Botanicals forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 23, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Lavender`s Botanicals forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lavender`s Botanicals players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Lavender`s Botanicals forum

[Post New]by jjballz on Nov 24, 08 8:46 PM
I hope some one can help me. I am playing Lavender's Botanicals and I just got to the part where I need to deliver Vitalizing Beeswax soft soap but I haven't unlocked the beeswax yet and I keep traveling and talking to people but I cannot figure out how to unlock it.
Thanks,
Jen

[Post New]by malou07 on Nov 26, 08 1:42 AM
I cant figure it out either!!! Very irritetating.

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Nov 26, 08 4:03 PM
For me the problems occurs when I get to the quest for the 20 anti frizz, 20 body milk, 20 detangling conditioner and 20 anti wrinkle. I create all the products but the person who gives me the quest keeps saying that I don't have the products. It has happened twice now ( in two different towns but same quest requirements)

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 26, 08 4:50 PM
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Lavender`s Botanicals. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by Rvbeck82 on Nov 27, 08 8:34 PM
Yup! I've had both of these problems. The one with the beeswax somehow corrected itself. Well, let's just say that some of that soap magically appeared in my inventory, so I was able to complete the quest. The other one, however, is driving me crazy!!! I've tried to play through the game twice now and the same darn thing happens. The worst part about it is that you've invested SO much time into the game-play and then this happens and you're stuck (as far as I know). It's terribly annoying that you can't even turn the quest down or accept multiple quests (that I know of). It means game over!! UGH!

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 30, 08 7:50 AM
I have exactly the same problem and have tried many ways of getting past it, making the products with and without antibacterials, selling up and starting again, etc. Nothing works. I have even contacted bigfish, they said to try here. Some one PLEASE HELP!!!

[Post New]by froggy67_805 on Nov 30, 08 3:24 PM
i HAVE ALSO HAD THE SAME ISSUES AND HAVE CONTACTED BFG NO WORD YET AND THE POINT OF THE GAME IS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY, RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT I'VE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT TIMES AND SAME THING HAPPENS BUT I WILL ALSO HAVE INVENTORY AND NOT BE ABLE TO SELL IT UNLESS I EMPTY OUT MY INVENTORY

[Post New]by Rvbeck82 on Nov 30, 08 6:48 PM
Yes, I have noticed many other "bugs" with this game. You can only get to certain inventory by selling off other inventory, etc. BUT that's just a bit of an annoyance, the issues with the quests halt gameplay. I too have contacted BigFish (three days ago), but haven't gotten a response yet.

[Post New]by Rvbeck82 on Dec 1, 08 10:47 PM
PROBLEM "SOLVED"!!!!

OK! Still no reply from bigfish's customer support staff, BUT I found the answer on another site. For the quest requiring: 20 anti frizz, 20 body milk, 20 detangling conditioner and 20 anti wrinkle. Add to that list: 20 night moisturizer. I know it doesn't show on the list you're given, but TRUST me, if you bring all of that to the person who initiated the quest that will complete the requirements and you be able to complete the quest and move on!

As far as the issue with the beeswax soap, I've read that if you continue to go around and talk to people someone will eventually unlock the beeswax ingredient for you. Don't know, as I somehow "fixed" the problem in a different way. Hope this helps!!!

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Dec 5, 08 10:53 AM
Thanks so much, I'm going to try it now!

[Post New]by tafapplejack on Dec 8, 08 5:21 AM
Thanks for the tip - I was stuck on that quest forever!

Has anyone else had problems with production changing without reason? Every once in a while all my factories drop production to zero for no reason. Or when I change products my factories will forget how much of each product was being produced - it resets to zero most frequently, but it will also reset to a random lower number.

TAF AJ

korialib
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by korialib on Dec 8, 08 10:42 AM
I have had problems with the graphics. Some times you can scroll through the inventory and some times you can't

Factories aren't shown on the factory screen after you get past 4 factories. You don't see all of them until you get all 8.

another annoyance is that you can only sell 7 items in each shop. and they all seem to be the same 7. So the only way to get rid of some of your stock is to sell all.

I like the game but these little problems don't make for overall good gameplay.

mummac
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mummac on Dec 10, 08 2:56 PM
I have a problem I hope you can help me with......From Kilkenny I need 50 Self Tanning Lotion, After Sun Lotion and Alcohol Free Cologne but no matter how much I produce I cant clear the quest. Is there another product I need to make??? Very annoying. You have been so helpful before I hope you can clear this up so I can move forward

[Post New]by msaverynski on Dec 14, 08 5:44 PM
There are patches out there...there are many people who are having the same problems...I don't know where the patches are yet, but if anyone knows let me know please!

Signe28
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Signe28 on Dec 17, 08 3:15 PM
I have experienced almost every problem listed here. I have also contacted BF tech support and still have not had a response (5 days and counting).

Did anyone ever find the Mango Butter? That's where I am stuck now. I believe I still have three cities to unlock, but I have all the factories. Thanks.

[Post New]by lilone75 on Jan 4, 09 10:02 AM
I've downloaded version 1.1 but it didn't fix the beeswax problem. (sigh)

Re has this one happened to u i havent seen it mentioned.

[Post New]by midnightrizer on Jan 6, 09 6:51 AM
when they ask u for so many of items and u bring it they say Good u got what i wanted here is your reward well guess what the money in my bank does not change happens on all the bring me this stuff and i will give u a reward cases.

[Post New]by v_onlineuk on Jan 14, 09 6:23 AM
jjballz wrote:I hope some one can help me. I am playing Lavender's Botanicals and I just got to the part where I need to deliver Vitalizing Beeswax soft soap but I haven't unlocked the beeswax yet and I keep traveling and talking to people but I cannot figure out how to unlock it.
Thanks,
Jen

Has anyone found a solution yet? I'm having the same problem

[Post New]by brandyp1 on Jan 20, 09 3:38 PM
I have played through twice and have the same problem with the mango butter. How do you get the passage? I have went around numerous times and cannot get anything else to unlock,

Go to: