bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available for Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors! November 11, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 11, 10 9:08 AM
We have a new PC version of Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors available now. This new version of the game fixes the issue found in the last update of the penalty for consecutive missed clicks being greater than stated in the message.

This version also includes previous fixes for the game locking up in various places. More info on the previous build can be found here:

New version available for Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors - November 8, 2010

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

For the new version to take effect, you'll need to delete the old save files located in the Application Data/AppData folder:

In Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\MAI
In Windows Vista - C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MAI
In Windows 7 - C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MAI

If you need assistance with locating and deleting the save file or have any problems, please contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 04/19/2011 at 3:46:05 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors! November 11, 2010.

[Post New]by mwilke3587 on Nov 11, 10 12:36 PM
Same old crap !! I have tried this game sooooo many times I'm sick of it. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled each time they say there is a new fix, not so. Still getting stuck in the drawer, it plays over and over just adding different objects. I think I'm going to give up. Tried relaxed and timed, skipped dialoge and read it all, nothing works.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors! November 11, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 11, 10 12:49 PM
Hi mwilke3587,

I'm very sorry to hear that Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors is still causing trouble, even after the updates.

I'd definitely recommend to get in touch with Customer Support so that they can help further. Just let them know what you've been encountering and a solution can be reached from there.

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by jewdrop on Nov 16, 10 9:58 AM
i have written to you before about this game i would just like a game in place of this one as it will not budge off the first level i have done everything but to no avail really disappointed as i have been a faithful customer for about three or four years now

[Post New]by tgusel on Jan 21, 11 9:29 AM
I played this game in the past with no problems. No it's been awhile but when I try and play it doesn't move out of the first room. I reinstalled and it still won't move on. Found all 20 items and it just sits there. How do you move out and into another scene.

Go to: