lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Technical Issue Create a Mall Daily Download

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Nov 11, 10 9:43 AM
I've just bought this as a daily download. It bombs out of the game after a few seconds. Unfortunately I never read the forum before buying. I played the trial version when it came out and had no problem with that. You would think they would have solved any technical problems before releasing it again but it seems not. All my drivers are up to date. Going to get onto Customer Services now for a rebate.

Re:Technical Issue Create a Mall Daily Download

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Nov 11, 10 12:25 PM
Having the same problem. Got into the main menu then it closed. Now I can't even get into that.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 11, 10 2:39 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you are having problems getting Create A Mall to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

The following help article has helped resolve issues with games shutting down in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have any trouble, I’d recommend contacting Customer Support. Just let them know what you’re experiencing and which steps you’ve already tried and they’ll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Nov 11, 10 3:29 PM
bfgDonau wrote:Hi Fishies,

If you are having problems getting Create A Mall to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

The following help article has helped resolve issues with games shutting down in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

If you continue to have any trouble, I’d recommend contacting Customer Support. Just let them know what you’re experiencing and which steps you’ve already tried and they’ll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Thank you bfgDonau for replying, I've done all that. There seem to be a lot of other people having the same problem with this game particularly.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Nov 11, 10 4:46 PM
I had probelms as well. Tried to play twice. Got a white screen and it locked up my computer. Afterwards, my computer started doing some very funky things. I shut it down and restarted and now going to delete the demo. I don't even bother with CS anymore because it never seems to be a problem with the game even though I only seem to have problems with games that the great multitudes also seem to have issues with. Oh, well I just saved myself $2.99!

[Post New]by joassis on Nov 12, 10 3:19 AM
I´m having the same troubles, I did everything I read in the help, updated Adobeflash and so on, and nothing happened, continued having the same troubles, so I gave up and uninstalled the game without playing it.

dandello
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dandello on Nov 12, 10 10:52 AM
I turned my antivirus off before starting the game and it worked for me. I have AVG free.

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Nov 13, 10 11:06 AM
I emailed customer support about the game bombing out. Had a very prompt reply from Big Fish Customer Service (a nice person called Chris). After sending a file to him it turned out my graphic card driver needed updating. Now the game works perfectly. Thank you Big Fish Support and Chris for a sterling job!

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Nov 15, 10 9:37 AM
I updated my DirectX, Graphics card, Java, Uninstalled & Reinstalled, Restarted my comp and still get booted out of the first level. I contacted CS 2 days ago and still haven't heard back.

Go to: