dlindab
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Flashlight

[Post New]by dlindab on Nov 11, 10 2:57 PM
Drawing a blank on this one. Will probably be a "duh" moment, but any help appreciated. Thanks! DB

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Flashlight

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 11, 10 3:46 PM
dlindab wrote:Drawing a blank on this one. Will probably be a "duh" moment, but any help appreciated. Thanks! DB

Spoiler:

The Flashlight

There is a red button in the bottom of the scene. Shine your light to the left to see it.

You have to back your flashlight into the area and press the red button.

Then move your flashlight to the right and up to find the key.

Move the key down where the flashlight is then go left to find the lock. Unlock it with the key.

Go farther left with the flashlight to see the totem ball.

Bring the totem ball toward the flashlight and back the flashlight out of the way.

The way in now clear to move the totem ball to the totem rune home spot which is about in the center of the scene.

I have posted a video of this on youtube. Good luck!

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 1:58:07 PM PST

dlindab
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Flashlight

[Post New]by dlindab on Nov 12, 10 8:44 AM
Huge thanks. I did back the flashlight up to the button but didn't see the path it opened for the key. Those limited vision boards always trip me up.

oldflipper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by oldflipper on Nov 12, 10 9:28 AM
I hope I'm allowed to say this. LizzieK_photobucket has a video on her sight of the flashlight.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 12, 10 1:57 PM
I posted in on youtube first but it took a long time to show up on youtube so I posted it to photobucket just to make sure it was working ok. The Flashlight is the only one that is in photobucket. The other videos I have done for this game are on youtube.

Go to: