housing limit reached

[Post New]by frogger1948 on Nov 11, 10 11:15 PM
This is the 2nd time I have played heroes of kalevala and have never had the message (housing limit reached) when trying to buy extra houses. I have just started my 3rd village with 6 houses and it seems that I cannot go on, tho i can still purchase all other items, trees etc. Is there any way I can go back and and delete houses from the other villages so I can proceed? Hope that some other fishy can get me going again. My other option of cause is start over again and not put in so many houses per village. Thanking any fish who responds to this cry for help.
FROGGER1948

UPDATE-- Just found out u have to have a farmer in each village to b able to expand village size D,O,H. Thank you all 4 replies

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 5:13:51 AM PST

lindia06
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:housing limit reached

[Post New]by lindia06 on Nov 11, 10 11:52 PM
I just finished Heroes for the first time, and am starting the 2nd time thru. You can easily remove houses by dragging them to the bottom of the screen and you will see a "trash can" When you see the big red X over the house, just drop it. I haven't gotten that message yet, but I hope this will help you. Isn't it a great game?? Have fun!

Go to: