bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 12, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: The Void players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

SMQMC
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum

[Post New]by SMQMC on Nov 12, 10 6:18 AM
Anybody know if this is a HOG or IHOG, or is it just a Mystery/Adventure type of game? I see one scene that looks like a HOG, but that's all.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Nov 12, 10 8:23 AM
This one is an IHOG... there will be things to pick up and use elsewhere as well as puzzles, hidden object scenes, and some wandering around... the game is fairly linear in that there are places you just don't go back from, so don't worry too much about that! and you have a journal which chronicles everything for you as make your progress!

I love a game that has it all together!

good luck in the void

aperry423
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by aperry423 on Nov 15, 10 1:35 PM
I love this game. It has fun game play, and an intriguing storyline that has surprised me more than once. Never gets boring. It has a strong "Ravenhearst" feel to it, but has it's own original story.

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Nov 16, 10 12:48 AM
I absolute loved this game. The graphics were great and so was the storyline.

CANT ENTER THE HOUSE

[Post New]by kingzander2000 on Nov 18, 10 4:15 AM
HOW DO YOU ENTER THE HOUSE???
HOW DO YOU MOVE THE CAMERA??
HOW DO YOU MOVE THE BOX???

[Post New]by confused9988 on Nov 18, 10 4:52 PM
I just did the hidden objects to get the last ring to open the magicians suitcase and it is frozen there and I can't get off the screen, is there any way to kick it past it?

[Post New]by lhontz on Nov 29, 10 8:01 PM
I cannot get into the hotel. I have placed the wood on the ladder using the nails and the hammer and it no longer shows up the ladder as an option. Please help.

jazzluv
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jazzluv on Dec 7, 10 2:23 AM
I have been having fun playing this game until - Chapter 6 - the subway. Every time I move towards the vending machine at the tram the game quits. It's getting really frustrating when a game you pay for continues to do this. I am on a Mac with SL. Is anybody else experiencing problems?

DianeIsis
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by DianeIsis on Dec 25, 10 6:13 AM
I love this game. Lots of different locations. Inventive story line. Facinating and varied characters. Surprise ending. Game play is challenging yet flows. A little fish told me that there is another one on the horizon. Something moon?....... I will definitely buy that one if its as good or better than this one. Thanks Big Fish!

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 25, 10 6:16 AM
Moonfell Wood?

[Post New]by Cindyscruise on Jan 17, 11 10:19 AM
I cannot get to the hanging refrigerator. I already have the coin from the newspaper stand, did the record puzzle. The hint tells me to go to the subway with the fence and get the fridge. cannot find. Help

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 17, 11 10:21 AM
You need to use the climbing shoes in your inventory to walk up the wall to the hanging frig.

[Post New]by moss_green on Jan 31, 11 5:16 PM
I can't get the instruction manual to turn on the subway train. I have the key but can't put it anywhere. Where is the manual to run the subway train?

Thanks

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 3, 11 8:40 PM
moss_green wrote:I can't get the instruction manual to turn on the subway train. I have the key but can't put it anywhere. Where is the manual to run the subway train?

Thanks

When you are looking at the subway controls, look to the upper right. There is a paper -- it is the instructions.
m

[Post New]by rawsilk on Mar 13, 11 7:56 PM
How do I get the shared of glass towards the end of the game? It won't let me get it from the cars.

Thanks

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 11 9:07 PM
Hi rawsilk,
I remember having a lot of trouble with that also and can't remember what I did. But I found a thread on page 3 of this forum which says it is the glass in the cable-way car.

[Post New]by retiree01 on Mar 27, 11 12:35 PM
When asking help on some part of the game or any game after 5 days and no results posted for answer why don't you post the answer/or help to their question

koepi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by koepi on May 14, 11 6:01 AM
jazzluv wrote:I have been having fun playing this game until - Chapter 6 - the subway. Every time I move towards the vending machine at the tram the game quits. It's getting really frustrating when a game you pay for continues to do this. I am on a Mac with SL. Is anybody else experiencing problems?

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum

[Post New]by Carolyn70Mary on Jul 23, 11 2:27 PM
I am in the subway car that has the skeletons of the musicians. I opened up the guitar case that is in the left corner of the screen and found all the hidden objects that were listed. Going out, the "hint" tells me I need to pick up an item that is inside the guitar case. I reopen the case, but can not retrieve anything. I think it may be a key or a coin - how do I retrieve the item? I am at a stand still - please help.

Carolyn

Go to: