peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

First HOG - Ladder

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 12:51 AM
Has anyone else had trouble finding the ladder???? I used 3 hints on this, cilcked around the area and still cannot find it!! IF I do get past this, to give the game a try at the moment I am not sure it is a buy. Some items are just too small as they are at the other end of the room and the "perspective" is making them tiny. Will wait to see

Re:First HOG - Ladder

[Post New]by joannelock on Nov 12, 10 1:04 AM
i have the same problem have u found it yet????

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 1:14 AM
Thanks for the reply. No. I gave up trying and am waiting to see if anyone has any answers . Looks like we have a bit of a wait. . Could be a glitch??

ETA. Welcome the the pond.

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 1:17:21 AM PST

[Post New]by juliebugs79 on Nov 12, 10 1:29 AM
I found the ladder by clicking on the arm of the chair on the far left. The arm between the 2 chairs. It took several clicks to find it though. Guess you have to find the "hot spot". I hope this helps you.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 1:43 AM
juliebugs79 wrote:I found the ladder by clicking on the arm of the chair on the far left. The arm between the 2 chairs. It took several clicks to find it though. Guess you have to find the "hot spot". I hope this helps you.

Thank you. Will give that a go

[Post New]by andyw111 on Nov 12, 10 1:58 AM
I also cannot find the ladder.I think this game is a definite no buy.

blobvby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blobvby on Nov 12, 10 2:01 AM
I am also having trouble finding the ladder.I don't thjink I will be buying this game as some items are so small they might as well be invisible.

blobvby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blobvby on Nov 12, 10 2:07 AM
I have found the ladder it is on the florr behind the lamp

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 2:08 AM
I found it thanks to juliebugs

Definitly no buy, especially when kitty_at_large beta tested this game and never found the ladder. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 12, 10 2:18 AM
The ladder found me I guess. I wasn't even looking for it yet but hit on something with a random click and a ladder came flying down my screen right into the inventory. Fools luck I guess.

Tiny items yes, brown ones, skinny black fireplace tongs could be a hair pin. Maybe i you have a screen bigger than 15" and good eyes, and can figure out how to work that decoder dial with letters and circles, with no Skip...keep hunting, oh, and if you love hogs. I have a good eye for finding antiques, period pieces, having been in the biz for decades, but not on these screens, I'd been bankrupt in no time.

Just keep clicking around for the hotspot for a ladder if you enjoy cleaning up the dust while you're at it to get your cursor back. Very disappointed. btw I found a walkthrough, didn't help, demo time was up.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 2:23 AM
puzzledone wrote:The ladder found me I guess. I wasn't even looking for it yet but hit on something with a random click and a ladder came flying down my screen right into the inventory. Fools luck I guess.

Tiny items yes, brown ones, skinny black fireplace tongs could be a hair pin. Maybe i you have a screen bigger than 15" and good eyes, and can figure out how to work that decoder dial with letters and circles, with no Skip...keep hunting, oh, and if you love hogs. I have a good eye for finding antiques, period pieces, having been in the biz for decades, but not on these screens, I'd been bankrupt in no time.

Just keep clicking around for the hotspot for a ladder if you enjoy cleaning up the dust while you're at it to get your cursor back. Very disappointed. btw I found a walkthrough, didn't help, demo time was up.

Hard to cope with even if I had a 32" TV screen!!! LOL! You are not alone

[Post New]by lindaelse4 on Nov 12, 10 2:55 AM
I found it. took some doing. It is on the floor behind the lamp. Would not buy this game though. I am bored just getting up to the attic. Things are so small you have no choice but to use hints. Hope this helps.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 13, 10 7:00 AM
lindaelse4 wrote:I found it. took some doing. It is on the floor behind the lamp. Would not buy this game though. I am bored just getting up to the attic. Things are so small you have no choice but to use hints. Hope this helps.

Very sad re the ladder, it made me not want to buy. What can we say? Ok you can not tell a book by it's cover but I really wanted to like this game.
When I read what some of the fishies said about beta testing, and nothing appeared to have been put right??

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Nov 17, 10 2:59 PM
it makes me wonder about the beta testing - because of these little naggy things that we bring to the developers' attention, we think things would somehow improve... someone goes in, tweaks some code, and voila! the game just got a little better!

i certainly hope that our feedback isn't being ignored... like others, i had trouble with the ladder, the tongs, and all those ducks! what OMG really???

just beta'd a new slingo game, and all i can say is that i hope they listened to at least part of what i had to say, because i think the game could be a lot of fun if it was tweaked just a bit...

game on

Go to: