cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

I so need help....

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Nov 12, 10 3:38 AM
I cannot get out of the hidden object part of the illusionest, there are no arrow's, nothing. The frog won't even help me, so I am lost. If other's have had this problem and solved it, I would very much appreciate the help. Come on fellow fishies, help this old fish out.
Thank's for any help.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

I so need help....

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 3:56 AM
cece2u45 wrote:I cannot get out of the hidden object part of the illusionest, there are no arrow's, nothing. The frog won't even help me, so I am lost. If other's have had this problem and solved it, I would very much appreciate the help. Come on fellow fishies, help this old fish out.
Thank's for any help.

The HOG scenes usually let you out if you go to the bottom of the screen and an arrow appears. Let us have more info if this does not work for you.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:I so need help....

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Nov 12, 10 4:26 AM
MY PC froze when I got to the mailbox...I would have expected that all the glitches would have been worked out but I guess they haven't. So sad after playing for several hours.

PS. After shutting down and restarting it worked fine and I had no further problems.

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 7:51:48 AM PST

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

I so need help....

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Nov 12, 10 4:56 AM
peglegann wrote:
cece2u45 wrote:I cannot get out of the hidden object part of the illusionest, there are no arrow's, nothing. The frog won't even help me, so I am lost. If other's have had this problem and solved it, I would very much appreciate the help. Come on fellow fishies, help this old fish out.
Thank's for any help.

The HOG scenes usually let you out if you go to the bottom of the screen and an arrow appears. Let us have more info if this does not work for you.

Thank you for trying to help, but there is no arrow, I went over every inch of the screen and can't get out, I noticed some other player's are having the same problem. I wonder if I should redownload and start over and hope it work's.
Thank you again for your help, you are one of the good one's in the pond for sure

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

I so need help....

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 5:20 AM
cece2u45 wrote:
peglegann wrote:
Thank's for any help.

Thank you for trying to help, but there is no arrow, I went over every inch of the screen and can't get out, I noticed some other player's are having the same problem. I wonder if I should redownload and start over and hope it work's.
Thank you again for your help, you are one of the good one's in the pond for sure

I have sent you a PM

rozanne123
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by rozanne123 on Nov 12, 10 5:31 AM
Is there a strategy guide for this one?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 5:36 AM
rozanne123 wrote:Is there a strategy guide for this one?

There is a walkthrough on next to download

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-trackers-the-void-walkthrough/

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Nov 12, 10 5:36 AM
On the game download page - see above "Try this game" - are links to the Strategy guide and to the Walkthrough.

[Post New]by kamber_3680 on Nov 12, 10 8:38 AM
I am having the same problem trying to leave hidden object area, I could not find a walkthrough on the download page either,,I hope someone can help with this problem,thank you in advance for any suggestions

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Nov 12, 10 9:49 AM
kamber_3680 wrote:I am having the same problem trying to leave hidden object area, I could not find a walkthrough on the download page either,,I hope someone can help with this problem,thank you in advance for any suggestions

I do not know who you referred to that could not find the walkthrough on the download page. Anyway, I have put a link for the guide, (above) and _DD has given instructions. Look for where it says "Check out our Blog Walkthrough". I hope that this helps.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 12, 10 11:10 AM
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd provide a link to the walkthrough to help out:

Mystery Trackers: The Void Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

slinkysmom
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by slinkysmom on Nov 13, 10 9:58 AM
To those stuck in hidden object and can't get out. I bought the dang game and 2 minutes after that I too got stuck in **** game.......have been playing these games forever and there is just no arrows on my game either. I have uninstalled reinstalled 3 times, started over and same thing. Changed my screen resolution a number of ways to try to get it to shrink.......no help. I also unclicked the option of screen to go to windows mode.
After spending an entire evening trying to fix this I have sent a tix to Help Desk and told them I was not impressed with hitting buy then getting stuck 2 minutes later.
I really really wished they would take the time to ensure no glitches cos on several game forums there seems to be alot lately.
Just wanted to let you guys know that are also having a problem with **** scene.
Hope I get some info soon and a fix from Help desk.
Just wanted to let you folks know who are having same problem so you do not frustrate yourselves like I did. If I get a solution in the meantime from Help will post it here.
PS the ***** are not bleeped swear words.......it is hidden object which seems to be banned word in short form.

Edited on 11/13/2010 at 10:02:12 AM PST

Go to: