code wheel

[Post New]by murphylane on Nov 12, 10 4:41 AM
Can't find the code on wheel, 5 letter word. Any help?

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:code wheel

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Nov 12, 10 5:59 AM
Hi Murphylane. I know how to do the code wheel. Start by moving the letters one at a time and a hand comes and writes a letter when the letter on the wheel is right. I did the number at first and the letter and the middle of the wheel went black and I could not move it. I was able to get the code. It's RPAEO and the next one is NOW. I hope BF allows me to give the answer. I don't know if this is okay. But, hope you get the whole message and you can go on with the game.

mechan26
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mechan26 on Nov 12, 10 6:34 AM
It is easy on the music box under OPERA there is 26 Q move the wheel until the number 26 is under the Q the the other numbers will be under letters click the letter that that correspondents with the next set of numbers under 26 Q it starts with a 7. It took me a couple minutes to get after i got it rest were easy

Edited on 11/12/2010 at 6:36:21 AM PST

[Post New]by wendith on Oct 27, 12 10:27 PM
I don't even understand these replies.I have a box with a rose and numbers on it and the hand writes an S but no matter what other letter I get it takes the s away.Why can't I skip this.as far as I'm concerned I have been ripped off as I can't go on with the game till this stupid thing is soved.It has made me doubtful of future games as I wouldn't have got to this in the trial period

[Post New]by wendith on Oct 28, 12 12:27 AM
I didn't understand the advice but I have worked it out so it must have got in without me noticing. Items are way too small for my old eyes but at least I am still progressing.Thanks for the advice as the code is simple once you know how.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 5, 13 1:12 AM
I tried the number 26, it lit up, but no letter was there, and then the dial went dark, and it won't move, but then I clicked on the R, the women with the pencil came in, but then nothing else happens, I don't get it at all!! j62janet

Go to: