BOX

[Post New]by BABS710 on Nov 12, 10 7:49 AM
cant get past the box and decoder puzzle.get to the first letter and the decoder goes dark and refuses to move to the second letter.anyone get past this/

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

Re:BOX

[Post New]by Anniejo on Nov 12, 10 8:05 AM
Don't do the letters, do the numbers, just click on them.

[Post New]by Wibley88 on Nov 13, 10 9:10 PM
That doesn't work for me. I have tried clicking on the letters and the numbers together and separate. Can't get past this either.

[Post New]by sc020305 on Nov 14, 10 10:05 AM
I'm stuck also. Was able to match Q with 27 but nothing else will work. If your pass this point, please help. Thanks

Staril
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by Staril on Nov 15, 10 8:58 AM
Once you match Q with 27 ... then simply click on the letters that match the numbers shown on the item. So, if it says 7 click on the letter beside the 7.

Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Loralia on Nov 22, 10 3:13 PM
This decoder will not work at all. For me, it first went dark on 27 and NOTHING worked past that. I left the game, came here, read the tips, went back only to have it go dark on 26 and then nothing worked. No matter what I clicked, in what order I clicked it, nothing worked. This is ridiculous! If I had wanted a game that needed a decoder to decode the decoder, I would have bought one!

Too bad, I like Antique Roadshow and thought would be a cool game.

Dollc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Dollc on Nov 26, 10 11:57 AM
I can't even get the middle part to turn anymore, it's completely stuck. All I manage to get is an "R" but when I try and click on another letter, the "R" is erased. Totally stuck on this one.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Dec 1, 10 2:35 PM
It has taken me forever but per usual the BF forum had the answer.
It's true. Concentrate on turning the letters on the box into numbers.
Bingo... the box will open and you will continue. After reading the hints and returning to the game I was on to the next scene within minutes.

I'm still not going to purchase the game.
This game takes the definition of small to a new level...

[Post New]by ellenni on Jun 11, 11 10:10 PM
i had not probs with the decoder.

once you lock the decoder clue in the ring locks and just point your cursor at the numbers in the clue. for example if it says Q2 just turn the ring until it locks on Q2 then you just click on the number and the letter on the dial under it is the answer. its not a satisfying game.

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jan 4, 12 1:22 PM
i had exactly the same problem as loralia. inner circle went black when I clicked on 26 and could not move at all. what a rubbish, rubbish, rubbish game. very frustrating, no skip or hint button, waste of good money. how do I get past the letter R??????

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 14, 13 11:44 AM
I've had the same, it goes on the number 26, and it goes dark, then does nothing at all, I'm getting fed up with the game at the moment, no matter what I do nothing happens, I've tried doing just the numbers, and the letters, but neither works for me, those that have finished the game, must be very clever, me I must be very thick!! j62janet

[Post New]by gauthier2022 on Jun 24, 13 9:23 AM
Forever stuck. Why is there not a skip feature?
If developers want to sell their games, not helping the customer is a sure way to lower sales.I'm not buying this game!!!

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 9:23:50 AM PST

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jul 7, 13 1:48 AM
I did buy it, because I really like the program, but now I wish I hadn't, it's annoying though, I want to get past it, GRRR j62janet

Go to: